Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1046 -- Fight continues Kaido awakens

Chapter 1047 -- Kaido Flashback starts

Chapter 1050 -- Kaido FB ends

Chapter 1050 + - Kaido gets defeated in 3 chapters

--This is my guess

--Also we may get his Flashback first then awakening
The fact that Kaido did not fight back at all this chapter leads me to believe it’s over by 1050

Jokes aside, if Robin's follows Paramecia Awakening, then maybe she can copy the environment around her and manipulate it into shapes like she does with her body.

Brook I can see legit transforming into something horrifying lol

Chopper might force himself into Awakening with rumble since he's young (if Monster Point isn't related to it).

Yamato, if she joins, will probably get some special zoan form (this of course, assumes Kaido also will and its not a Luffy power to do so)
I feel like Robins awakening would be that she can sprout the body parts of others.

Brook I want to imagine can create the land of dead where he’s able to summon souls from the underworld and we’ll get rumbar pirates reunion

This chapter is the end of vol 103 right?

I guess next chapter may start Kaidou's flashback since the end should be a cliffhanger + the beginning of a new vol...

Unless i'm wrong and it's next chapter the ending of this vol to which i would say the same, next chapter may start Kaidou's flashback

Did Luffy punched through Kaidous brain?
Toon logic
Post automatically merged:

This chapter is the end of vol 103 right?

I guess chapter may start Kaidou's flashback since the end should be a cliffhanger + the beginning of a new vol...

Unless i'm wrong and it's next chapter the ending of this vol to which i would say the same, next chapter may start Kaidou's flashback
I think it’s this chapter

I don’t think it means much. Moriah lost like 2 chapters into the new volume, and I think Doffy in 4

I feel like both Luffy and Kaido are still not fighting 100% serious this chapter. Before the awakening Luffy was 100% serious and desperate but Kaido was still playing with him. The fight will get more serious in the upcoming chapters.
Luffys new DF is supposed to be happy and smiling. Even after he defeat Kaido he will be goofy because it’s supposed to play into the large story of Wano

similar to how Croc was sent flying from underneath and Doffy sent down

Is an employee leaking or is someone hacking the servers of Mangaplus etc? Could be either. You'd have to be a pretty dumb employee to leak confidential files intentionally unless you want to be sacked.
either of those but in the end it doesnt matter if your employee screwed up or if your security is shit

Nah theres's a difference. It's like with movie leakers not actually leaking images of photos -- see the Spider-Men leaked image and the one with Daredevil that came out months ago. There's an understanding of what is off limits, and what is not.

Or to borrow a manga trope, they can overlook a certain amount. After all, spoilers could be lucky guesses. RAWS stolen from a shop? Fair dos. RAWs from the mangaplus process itself? Heck, this could even fuck over mangaplus as a service. Like, don't be sodding selfish. Blimey.
Bullshit.

It's really just an excuse from a thief trying to frame bigger thieves (in his eyes), because they stole his spotlight.

Like a small-town robber, that steals every single week, suddenly acting like a moral instance because another group had a bigger coup in the neighboring town.

The only legal thing here are the official releases each Sunday.

All the other stuff, be it redon's summary leaks, the magazine photos (that he actually supports btw) or the now leaked Shueisha raws are illegal stuff.

He can shove his double-standards back into his own asshole.

Personally think that if we don’t see an awakening officially done by kaido. 1 kaido will be wasted 2 means every other zoan has a bland as fuck awakening where it has no visual components I think kaidos drunken forms are a reflective form of luffy using gears then anything else and everything we have seen has been similar to that concept.
Yes, I agree. Imo it really needs to happen. Oda needs to give him one final unique push with those powers.

At least he'll have some sort of new final move, that's a guarantee, but hopefully there's a final form to go along with it. Hybrid was revealed VERY early (earlier than even some F6 hybrids), so it's understandable why we should expect something f more imo

Bullshit.

It's really just an excuse from a thief trying to frame bigger thieves (in his eyes), because they stole his spotlight.

Like a small-town robber, that steals every single week, suddenly acting like a moral instance because another group had a bigger coup in the neighboring town.

The only legal thing here are the official releases each Sunday.

All the other stuff, be it redon's summary leaks, the magazine photos (that he actually supports btw) or the now leaked Shueisha raws are illegal stuff.

He can shove his double-standards back into his own asshole.
Lol, this much butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.