Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, i think we'll see him once between the mid act update and get more odd vibes we get from him. Maybe he meets up with Mihawk (those of you who know why I think this know already the point of that).

Then the next time we see him, he and Luffy actually do meet, but it's not a good thing. Shanks comes clean about ulterior motives to Luffy, and some bad things possibly happen. There is no returning of the hat, but by this point we may know his true motives.

I'm not 100% sure we'll get yet another random reaction from him, but actual action from the character now that things are changing.
I agree i think they will meet after wano .
I think maybe shanks comes to luffy and i think he is the one who explains the real name of luffys DF to him and the lore behind it. And why he stole it from the WG in the first place .
Because i think it was stated somewhere i thinks an sbs , back then im not sure if its right that he was searching something in the east blue .
Now we now almost for sure it must have been the Hito Hito Model Nika .
Back then i thought he searched for the last road poneglyph.

B

Ballel

Shakky looks great and is half a decade younger than Linlin.

Yeah lmfao, doesn't make sense that someone who harvests life force isn't young. I can understand Oda wanting to break the mold and have an older woman be strong and all, he loves old badass people. But her design is so atrocious and young Linlin's pretty cool looking.
You're just upset that she's not f.ckable anymore

zoro fans are so hilariously delusional you almost feel sorry for them, then you remember that they're zoro fans and deserve all the shit they're going to get when their fanfic doesn't happen

I want to see Mihawk, Shanks and Dragon actually do stuff. Theyre the main endgame characters Oda introduced us to at the start. I’m hoping they live up to the hype and promise but those 3 are definitely the most worried I am in terms of characters who are gonna be disappointing.
Tbh, I think they will be good. I've found that the most interesting characters Oda has done tend to be his oldest (Shanks, Mihawk, BB, Kuma, Dragon, Akainu, etc), so i think they will live up to their endgame potential.

But the story, imo, does need to try and drive the stakes up a little bit. All of these characters are actually pretty serious in nature (not wacky like BM or Kaido). Not to say that the series won't have ridiculous characters still, but these guys certainly need bigger pay off than the 2 villains we've been dealing with for years.

Personally, I have enjoyed Doflamingo far more than any other villain this far (he personally carries his arc for me), and he's from that era of characters Oda created, so hopefully it's still the same for many of these men, especially because they seem to be the most important

I agree i think they will meet after wano .
I think maybe shanks comes to luffy and i think he is the one who explains the real name of luffys DF to him and the lore behind it. And why he stole it from the WG in the first place .
Because i think it was stated somewhere i thinks an sbs , back then im not sure if its right that he was searching something in the east blue .
Now we now almost for sure it must have been the Hito Hito Model Nika .
Back then i thought he searched for the last road poneglyph.
Odd thing is is he was in East Blue for some time after Luffy ate it. I feel like there's definitely more ar play there. Idk, it'll be really interesting to see what he gets into with Shanks and Luffy

J

Joy D. MADS

I'm pretty sure she's just saying that it's the same "design" as either hybrid or full zoan, but the "special effects" (i.e. the art or way Oda draws the flames/Kaido) is what makes it unique/different.

Not a new form entirely, really just a new attack that appears to look different I guess.
:cheers: I really hope no more than 2 chapters to end this. . . Whatever like this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.