Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats cause offensively kaido's devil fruit really isnt the focal point when he is on the offensive
offensively speaking he is more dangerous with his club and haki
so really he is not that much different from someone like roger.
Yh I guess. Idk I guess my biggest issue with him is I still don’t care enough about him compared to other villains. I think BM was portrayed better in WCI as an unstoppable force. I don’t think this depressing drunk person he’s given us is paricuwlry compelling

His flaws are literally seen as him being adventurous and kind

yeah they’re painted as good things. You’re telling me acting like a total idiot for a couple of years wasn’t seen as being a martyr?
Everyone made fun of him during that time period while he was helping the country in the shadows. Oden's character is basically Freedom vs Responsability and his freedom weighed more to him and that's what ruined the country and that's why he felt à lot of regret

@MarineHQ62 I mean I personally agree that the logia trio's fruit are among the most powerful ones. Even made a thread about the Hie Hie no Mi being one of the best.

I think however that Kaido's versatility doesn't diminish the power of the respective aspects. Like Kaido already can melt down an entire island, combining his fire with Haoshoku. Can you ask for more? Along with that massive fire he gets massive durability, recovery, endurance, other elemental attacks, the ability to fly and lift entire islands. Quite the broken ability.
Kaido's the most versatile fighter we've ever seen so far and honestly I'm not sure if another Top Tier will surpass that in the future.

The main notion i was against is that with the recent developments in Haki people starting assuming that elements are hot garbage which definitely is not the case and Kaido + BM are prove of this.

Everyone made fun of him during that time period while he was helping the country in the shadows. Oden's character is basically Freedom vs Responsability and his freedom weighed more to him and that's what ruined the country and that's why he felt à lot of regret
Okay, now post shinobu’s speech

if his flaw was a negative he wouldn’t get this grandiose speech about how he sacrificed for his people

Status
Not open for further replies.