Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido has been great and all and as much as I enjoyed Luffy vs Kaido, it's time to move on.

There is no point on dragging this fight even longer, hopefully we will see more of Kaido's flashback in the next chapter and then we can finally move on from the Wano arc.
But what about Kaido's awakening and his ultimate kanabo ball buster?

Kaido has been defeated and captured 49 times and has always come back. He needs to be killed and only Zoro can play that role.

As long as Wano doesn't end, let's continue with the cult

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The other times I thought that the fight was over, but this time it seems like it's not honestly

Seems there's more of the flashback to be revealed (unless the spoilers confirm additional info) and we didn't get the "Luffy vs. Kaido" chapter

Especially since we already got a narration box for Kaido's victory I feel like we need a new title chapter to signal that this is a different/new fight than the last one
I would agree with you, but I'm just so fed up with this arc that I'm gonna choose to believe it's over either way. No hating about ZKK or anything.
I'm just done with Onigashima.
:kayneshrug:

Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

So zoro the saviour not Joyboy?

How does Zoro even kill Kaido? The dude could barely leave a scar , couldn't kill King
but somehow while half dead, he's gonna get up magically or healed then fly to flower capital and kill Kaido

:seriously: yeah Luffy failed to Finish Kaido
Zoro saves the day

That's what Oda wants to write

You guys need Jesus
There are different sets of characters associated with Luffy and Zoro.
Luffy's fight has been about Joyboy/Nika.
Zoro is about Ryuma/Oden.
Luffy saves the day in Onigashima, while Zoro does it in Wano.
They're different sets of characters waiting to be saved in two different settings.

Also, Zoro dismembered King. If Oda wanted to have Zoro kill King (this is unnecessary, and we know how Oda feels about death), he could have done it and it would been believable.
He also managed to leave a scar before being aware of the power he could use.

How Zoro gets back up is up to Oda.
He chose bullshit for the first time around, it's not hard for him to manage another way.

Because the flashback that matters which relates to Kaido is the one with the Rocks Pirates and that can't happen yet since Xebec had not been properly introduced yet.

Also, as another reference. Did Enel or Crocodile get an elaborate flashback. No. The Skypeia flashback was even about Norlan and Kalgara.
Lol are you comparing pre skip to post skip clown? See doffy and BM

Also @Echizen_Jo_Ndule salty that latakuri got small FB :suresure::suresure::kobeha:

Remember when ZKKstans original theory was that" Luffy will be defeated then Zoro will deal the final blow" or "A beaten Kaido will sneak attack Luffy but Zoro will then save him and kill Kaido"

Now that it's confirmed Luffy will 100% defeat Kaido, what goalpost will they move to now?
They’ll say Luffy defeated kaido, but luffy goes down and can’t fight anymore. Kaido awakens and gets up. Zoro saves him and kills kaido 🤣

Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

He had kaido fight 17+ people. Solution solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.