Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB & BM joined Xebec 55-50 years ago , 50 years ago most likely
Kaido joins 44 years ago
Xebec ruled the seas for 7-12 years as King /top 1 before losing 38 years ago

Zkk guys watch out it your guys are gonna get mad about it.

For me Luffy dream is "He wnats to create a world who Doesnt exist racism" since Is something that OP is about, Racism from the WG with Humans and others Races.
Nah, it's not silly enough to match Luffy. Luffy's dream imo is to make the biggest party in the world where everyone is invited to it. Or maybe something else that's childish and absurd.

For the sake of the story I guess Kaido getting back up would be cool, but damn, as a weekly reader, watching this man fight for over a year has taken its toll and I can't take it any longer. I feel so much relief that it's over and we can finally start moving on from Wano.

Everything Zoro got this arc felt half arsed.

Hakai - Blocked for one sec
Ashura - Outshined by Luffy's AdvCoC
Zoro coming back - Had to share it with Sanji and both be Stars
Zoro defeatin King - Beat him when he wasnt using Zoan or Lunarian defensive powers

Sure his feats are great, but Oda did them in bad ways. Couldve been a whole lot better. Even if ZKK were to occur itd be half-assed.....
Man I don't really see how any of these are bad treatment besides MAYBE the Ashura scar

Like Zoro blocking hakai was realistic and still a great feat, Kid even said so himself. If he had just tanked the whole thing without damage it would diminish the actual threat of a combined attack from 2 Yonko. Plus it was pretty much a plot device to get Luffy his 1v1 anyway

I don't really see how Zoro coming back in accordance with Sanji is anything bad, it's only in the eyes of the retards who make literally everything into Zoro vs. Sanji

And lastly defeating King was great, he unlocked ACoC and handled a 1st commander quite easily. The way King's abilities worked was questionable, sure, but there are greater issues with almost every other fight that Oda draws

I'd say the way Oda has treated Zoro in Wano was not bad in terms of feats/fights, it's been bad in terms of his importance

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Nah, it's not silly enough to match Luffy. Luffy's dream imo is to make the biggest party in the world where everyone is invited to it. Or maybe something else that's childish and absurd.
Agreed, has to be absurd enough for Ace and Sabo to laugh about it (even though they also respect his dream).

Status
Not open for further replies.