Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something wrong. Prime this, prime that. But I know I also use those terms tho he call Roger "THE MAN" he puts him above himself. There is something I don't understand. So he has Roger Top 1 but doesn't acnowledge him a Joyboy since they never fought or what?

Oda is fucking shit up before our eyes for the sake of the condom.
The way I see he considers joyboy a supreme being or the chosen one hence he either tried to become one -- Failed and now he at least wants to be a part of the legend

Do you think Zoro couldn't fight Kaido evenly even if he forged a black blade, that would increase his defense (unbreakable swords), increase his offensive power, and increase is CoC that would give him even more power?

Doesn't matter how you look at it Kaido is not at 100%, and even if he has awakening it's not going to take him to 100%.
No zoro could not stand against kaido with a black blade he is a glass cannon it is the most distinct thing about his fighting style and his fights that repeat for decades of story. He does not have the durability to take even one solid hit from kaido. And unless there is an awakening for plain humans it would take a very large ass pull to have him do as such.

no one besides luffy and zoro properly damaged kaido during roof piece, so imo this has been a 1v1 with multiple rounds which is the solely only unfair thing about this fight it was never 15v1 the scabbards were at best fodder veterans.

There is something wrong. Prime this, prime that. But I know I also use those terms tho he call Roger "THE MAN" he puts him above himself. There is something I don't understand. So he has Roger Top 1 but doesn't acnowledge him a Joyboy since they never fought or what?

Roger even don't fighted him, Roger is dead, Joy boy appearing wano, what the fuck your saying, even 20 year Oden knowdd that.

You are forgetting that Rocks has knowledge huge as Roger since his name was take away from the history.

Thtas possibly was Rocks last mission for Kaidou, like Roger to Shanks another parallel between Shanks and Kaidou

S

Sasaki Kojirō

He never had Roger in the top 1, that's a figment of his head, Roger is just "capable" of fighting Kaidou, just like Oden and Prime WB.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@MonsterKaido I think Kaido will stand up either after a flashback or after some quick thoughts about the past.

He will remember Xebec saying some shit to him such as: "When did you stop believing in yourself?" or "Have some pride in yourself you are an Oni". But not in this typical shonen teacher way because Xebec was not soft or anything. It will motivate Kaido to stand back up realizing he's been telling himself that he will stop advancing once he meets Joyboy.

Doesn't matter. He respects power, right? I wouldn't be surprised if he is so fixated on the Joyboy shit that the shadows above Luffy are all people who pushed him so hard he thought they might be Joyboy.

Xebec died so Kaido thought not him. Never fought WB truly. Shanks stopped him and told him to go away. Oden obviously scar and shit and etc...

He is mentally disabled to some extent I think. But nonetheless, I don't see Kaido being out for too long after this. He will wake up and call Luffy a phony Joyboy or some shit and want to attack him again.
Why does it not matter? Also, are youningoring the possibility that Kaido got the title strongest creature after eating the mythical dragon fruit?

G

Gorosei Informer

You mean when he was 4 and thrown into the woods and told to survive? Because that is your answer to this very long text wall. His father will become relevant but not to the point of this attempt at psychological analyst
I'm saying there most be stuff BEFORE that too, stuff we've yet to see.

Being made to survive in the woods like that is definitely a factor too and I did think of it too.

We still have a lot to learn about Luffy, especially with his family ofc.

Isn't Kaido defeated 7 times already?:lusalty:

We also no that Luffy doesn't kill his opponents. Then what was meaning that only Joyboy can defeat Kaido🤔.

For killing Kaido, someone else might intervene. I am not saying ZKK and stuff... but some ambiguity in 'defeat' of Kaido.
How can zoro more and more weak than joyboy that can kill kaido.

Isn't Kaido defeated 7 times already?:lusalty:

We also no that Luffy doesn't kill his opponents. Then what was meaning that only Joyboy can defeat Kaido🤔.

For killing Kaido, someone else might intervene. I am not saying ZKK and stuff... but some ambiguity in 'defeat' of Kaido.
7 defeated wasn't made in the right place and right time, you guys are foregetting Rocks Knowledge and why his name was take way from everything.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why does it not matter? Also, are youningoring the possibility that Kaido got the title strongest creature after eating the mythical dragon fruit?
Would be weird for DF to be the reason for his title. Why title argument all of a sudden btw?

He's an Oni hence why WSC.

This is so momentously disappointing… You have no idea

So Kaido came to wano to fuck everyone’s life up specifically so that he can confirm who the messiah is and thats it… Thats the whole beginning and end of his character?

like At this point I’d prefer Kaido want to join the Grand fleet… Like him just knowing who the messiah is too weak a motivation… What does he do with the information of knowing who the messiah is?
Exactly my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.