Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with durability.
It has do with durability because Akainu got sneak by Marco and vista .
Futuure sight requires calm and cool . Akainu is not calm and cool in this scene. Also he respond !!?
‘Akainu tank this attack.
‘’Jozu broke kuzan ice body into piece but Kuzan suffer only lip bleed . Kuzan took jonz sneak attack like akainu took Marco and vista sneak attack.

Yea cus unlike luffy he actually kill him not run him outta town lol
Zoro doesn’t even fucking kill bro
None of his major opponents he killed pre ts nor post ts

he only kills riff raff you’re just being bias bc you like zoro more than Luffy just be real
Post automatically merged:

For all the people who haven't evolved fully into homosapiens and lack brain and basic ability to function in a civilized society.?

Do you guys believe Zoro is weaker than Law and Kids?
Yup no doubt

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda did literally lie to us when he told us Kaido cannot be defeated by simple punch
:suresure:
Maybe because he was not just defeated by single punch....this fight is basically gauntlet with Luffy vs Kaido 1 vs 1 in a final...also, Luffy was not declared winner yet.....anyways liked the spoilers eventhough most of them are taken out of context....hope this week we will start to get full summaries....
Oda said something along the lines of, "The fans won't like it if Luffy defeats Kaido just because his punch is so strong." He wasn't precisely talking about Luffy winning with one punch, he's talking about Luffy's punching attacks in general. He did ultimately end up doing it though.

Fair enough. Looking forward to seeing you explain this to a certain group of people if, by some miracle, ZKK ends up being happened—Not that I think it will happen.
I don't get what i would have to explain lol or even who to

If Kaido still fighting + luffy done fighting = luffy failed to defeat him
It shouldn't be difficult for anyone to understand. If someone cant understand that thats on them idk

I guess unless they give kaido the mink drug for some reason or manshery comes in to heal him full health after hes beaten or something 🗿

It has do with durability because Akainu got sneak by Marco and vista .
Crocodile got sneaked by Doflamingo with his head sliced off and transformed, Sabo did the same even without trying. Kizaru was visibly off guard against Apoo and transformed. He getting sneaked doesn't negate the fact that he still transformed to his logia form, and this is canon manga, we literally saw it. Not your baseless headcanon.

Futuure sight requires calm and cool . Akainu is not calm and cool in this scene. Also he respond !!?
Nobody said anything about future sight. As in every debate, you bring completely irrelevant points that has nothing to do with the debate itself.

Crocodile got sneaked by Doflamingo with his head sliced off and transformed, Sabo did the same even without trying. Kizaru was visibly off guard against Apoo and transformed. He getting sneaked doesn't negate the fact that he still transformed to his logia form, and this is canon manga, we literally saw it. Not your baseless headcanon.

Nobody said anything about future sight. As in every debate, you bring completely irrelevant points that has nothing to do with the debate itself.
I brought up coo

Status
Not open for further replies.