Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 2016 itw Oda said "Luffy can't beat Kaido YET" and "My audience won't be satisfied if the reason for why Luffy beats Kaido is because his punch is so strong"
Sounds pretty clear he was talking about King Kong Gun and what Luffy had already shown

I don't think any of that applies to an awakened conqueror coated Bajrang Gun
Bajrang Gun isn't just a punch, it is a Tsar Bomba.

Akainu beat kaido . So cope Also future luffy enemy like Blackbeard

Also Akainu durability > kaido durability. Marco and vista can‘t make Akainu bleed > 9 samurai made kaido bleed.

Btw sabo declare war on celestial dragon , not admiral. He is talking about gorsei control world government.
Akainu is an insect to Kaido cry.

Akainu fodder got K.O.ed by dying WB ; he is trash

Yes ace's brother Sabo will avenge and humiliate lakainu

I think Zoro can kill Kaido in a similar skenario with Morgan, there is another villain must be defeated by Luffy..

Example, Kaido already lost and fall to the capital by bajrang Gun, but then stand up unconscious just like Krieg. Then Big Mom wake up in the same time and same place with Kaido. Luffy will have another move to KO Big Mom, then Zoro decapitated Kaido who unconscious aims to attack Luffy.. Everyone wins then :cheers:
But I am sure it will not happen, so no ZKK..

I think Zoro can kill Kaido in a similar skenario with Morgan, there is another villain must be defeated by Luffy..

Example, Kaido already lost an fall to the capital by barang Gun, but then stand up unconscious just like Arlong. Then Big Mom wake up in the same time and same place with Kaido. Luffy will have another move to KO Big Mom, then Zoro decapitated Kaido who aims to attack Luffy unconscious.. Everyone wins then :cheers:
But I am sure it will not happen, so no ZKK..
Everyone wins? What ab sanji fans? But you’re correct ZKK isn’t happening

Status
Not open for further replies.