Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just no way possible this is the conclusion of Kaido being defeated. First Emperor to go down to the main protagonist. Just a beefed up punched similar to the one that took Doflamingo out. No witnesses. No threat to the Country. The raid went about as smooth as humanly possible.

Not a single thing about this is structured in any way shape or form as to how Oda sets up the conclusion of a final villain defeat. He might as well have kept the battle of Onigashima out on the Ocean, instead of moving everything to the mainland, if it was all supposed to amount to nothing.

The final battle on the Mainland is where everything is going to conclude.
You're coping
You were coping like this too for the past battles.

Citizens will se a defeated kaido
That's it.
People in Onigashima know that kaido is fighting luffy, if they cant sense him then he lost

There is just no way possible this is the conclusion of Kaido being defeated. First Emperor to go down to the main protagonist. Just a beefed up punched similar to the one that took Doflamingo out. No witnesses. No threat to the Country. The raid went about as smooth as humanly possible.

Not a single thing about this is structured in any way shape or form as to how Oda sets up the conclusion of a final villain defeat. He might as well have kept the battle of Onigashima out on the Ocean, instead of moving everything to the mainland, if it was all supposed to amount to nothing.

The samurai on Onigashima know that, not everyone needs to be witness of this moment, they see a Kaido falling over their city defeated, that's all they need.

Kaido is much much much stronger.
Yeah sure in your manga
In one piece Oda has paired kaido with BM
The only difference is that kaiaod is faster and gas stronger AP with better adcoc

You guys don't understand crap
Saying kaido mid diffs BM is claiming BM isn't yonko level and cant split the sky

You can't mid diff someone whom your CoC are equal
If he could mid diff or low diff her, they wouldn't split the sky!

these are not hints to zkk, they are just statements of zoro fighting vs king and actually cutting a dragon like ryuma… basically you are saying that ZKK has already happened but the K stands for King
What exactly would you consider a "hint" then? Zoro claiming he's gonna kill Kaido over and over again the way that Luffy says he'll be PK? Stuff like that wouldn't be "hints," they're too explicit. If anything, you guys would probably be calling them red herrings either way

Zoro didn't cut a real dragon, no one saw it, and it wasn't in the flower capital...it's hardly a moment befitting of a "legend":

Logically yes, but I‘m sure Oda is also tired from Wano.

He may end it next chapter. I mean the fighting aspect of Kaido vs Luffy. I mean that Fire Dragon that Kaido has turned in, has like 0 purpose..

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What better feats?
King has no better feat than Katakuri
None zero.
King feats are cracker tier at best

King fought zoro who is only above luffy in DC/lethality then lost low diff to AdCOc zofo
He fought a distracted zoro
A YC1 with no haki feats:gokulaugh:

Imagine being called King with no King's haki:whitepress:

Saying all that, he still puts Kat in the blender. I am not even trolling when I say Kat won't get past Queen which is beyond sad:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh I kinda want Kaido to come back in a similar way to how Crocodile did. Maybe even Doflamingo too and definitely Enel as well. For all of them to return I mean.

If Oda doesn't want to kill off his major villains, then at least bring them back like he did with Crocodile. What he did with Crocodile for Impel Down and especially Marineford was some of the most unexpected, badass, iconic, epic, fun, thrilling etc writing I've ever seen!

Also biased because I am a Crocodile stan but the way he was cruising around no fucks given and doing his own thing, including trying to attack Whitebeard, attacking Akainu instantly and BISECTING HIM (cut him in half) instantly from the ice was INSANE!

I was gonna say this is what Marineford and especially Crocodile vs Akainu felt like but it fits so well for Mihawk's and Zoro's ship cutting moments ofc!:

I don't think there's any edits of it sadly:

Except this ofc!:

I don't think Kaido should be limited to this arc, especially as Orochi stole so much of the limelight too. Kaido deserves more than this, Big Mom got 2 major arcs and build up from Fishman Island too and I feel Kaido has a potentially greater role to play. Seeing him go ham against the WG would be so catharthic, badass and fun too!

But on the other hand, he could get the Whitebeard treatment and just go out like an absolute boss potentially, a repeat of Whitebeard's final stand at the War of the Best/Paramount Summit War pr w/e at Marineford ofc.

Since Oars Jr is dead I think and Oars is ofc, the Oni race is near extinct now AFAIK, I don't think Kaido is a "pure oni" either and hence why he is so difference in resemblance and height to Oars and Oars Jr, why he seems more "human" ironically despite loathing humans so much. If Kaido does die and assuming Oars Jr is dead, that means Yamato is the only Oni left? She's only part Oni too by the looks of it, especially if her mother is not an Oni too?

Idk if the Numbers count here (pun not intended) as they're "artificial ancient giants" or "artifical oni" as you will but I suspect we may see more Oni at Elbaf potentially. There's some certain frost themed places that we still need to know more about that are mentioned in OP and related to Kaido and Oni and Elbaf going by Norse mythology is going to have a frost themed area/realm or w/e too.

IIRC correctly too, didn't Kaido use a move called NINE WORLDS RAGNAROK versus Luffy before too?! Or at least something to that effect?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah sure in your manga
The only difference is that kaiaod is faster and gas stronger AP with better adcoc

Saying kaido mid diffs BM is claiming BM isn't yonko level and cant split the sky

His fighting ability >>> hers

As crazy as this might sound, the good guy beat the bad guy in One Piece :usoprice:

Yeah sure in your manga

:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.