Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kaido wont remain a villian. All these flashbacks where he is raring to go against Celestials may lead to All Pirates and revolutionary army under the Pirate King vs Marines, WG, SSG vs Teach or something like that for freedom of all.
Only One Piece fans could read 150 chaps about a villain enslaving people, murdering the father of a MAJOR secondary character, doing all sort of terrible things to the sidecast that has been with us for hundred chapters AND YET still believe he can be redeemed

The issue is Oda never mentioned it once
No one would be mad if we already saw their awakenings but it’s all just speculations
It’s also expected for the strongest pirates to be awakened but at least mention it ‘cause the audience deserve to know that much
But Kaido did mention it. He described it. Oda just never outlined it when BM/Kaido were using it.

I think Kaido becoming an ally would be shit

There's no way Oda does that especially after he put Kaido's brutality on full display last chapter
Crocodile did more than Kaido imo yet he still helped him at Marineford without being an ally. Kaido did the wrong thing but major atrocities were done by Orochi taking advantage of Kaido's backing.

J

Joy D. MADS

He isn’t valuable, but his soul will. Imagine BM after devouring possibly the strongest person in the world’s soul? She would be nuts.
I mean, only Big Mom/Mother Carmel's alter ego could do this, and that's if she really lives inside Lin Lin's body somehow (soul possesion).

Kaido not being valuable anymore is because he will not be useful to IMU/WG/Rocks or the one who is pulling the strings since the very first.

Only One Piece fans could read 150 chaps about a villain enslaving people, murdering the father of a MAJOR secondary character, doing all sort of terrible things to the sidecast that has been with us for hundred chapters AND YET still believe he can be redeemed
Is Kaido responsible for all that alone? I think Orochi is responsible for majority of them. Was boiling Oden, Kaido's idea?

@DJOMOLO
i think you are partly right cause the phrasing kaido used when he met king was about wanting to change the world already
maybe he didn't associate that with joyboy per say but it was a personal goal of his .

after meeting king and reading yamato's journal he began to associate his goal , as well the person king was waiting for , with the character oden promised would appear 20 years in future to open wano's borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.