Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL cp0 dude saw all that stuff and decided to bolt it out of there.I hope Kaido is down for good.Kaido deserved a better flashback,this felt rushed.I hope we see more of him when its time to fight BlackBeard.I hope we move away from Wano in july.

In the navy she could be an Admiral or Fleet Admiral, in Cypher Pol could be the GREATEST SHIELD the celestial dragons have EVER HAD
Notice how Caramel thinks BM had the potential to be the GREATEST CP agent ever while in the navy she'd be JUST ANOTHER ADMIRAL :kobeha:

Kaido isn't Joy Boy.
Admirals are the hounds of heavenly dragons, if BM was being treated as the biggest shield heavenly dragons could want it means she is even better than admirals she received a better coronation, the BIG MEME that without DF was quoted for the same position than your favorite admiral. LOL

Did you misinterpret what I said?
Joyboy is the only one who can beat Prime Kaidou in the future, Lmao, in the navy there is no marine named Joyboy.
What do you think this is implying?!:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:None of them can beat you LTARD, accept it's over, you can rest bro.

Kaido has butchered him enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.