Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is this flashback? I waited 140 chapters to read this shit? Oda himself says ending kaido with punch is trash but guess what he does?? Defeats him with punch
My friend is around alabasta asking me questions about mysterious about One piece and i dont know the answeres, hiding every bullshit possible for no reason
This arc was supposed to give us some shit to know
This is worst arc i've read, i have enough
Taking a break from OP
Maybe im just speaking like this cause im mad rn but thats my decicion for now

The last page, is that Kaido? Or Momo? Looks like an exhausted Momo to me. I just don’t understand why it would be Momo’s panel next to Luffy when it has been Luffy vs Kaido the last few chapters.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
The last page, is that Kaido? Or Momo? Looks like an exhausted Momo to me. I just don’t understand why it would be Momo’s panel next to Luffy when it has been Luffy vs Kaido the last few chapters.
Looks like Momo for sure, the hair around Kaido’s dragon face is black

What the hell is this flashback? I waited 140 chapters to read this shit? Oda himself says ending kaido with punch is trash but guess what he does?? Defeats him with punch
My friend is around alabasta asking me questions about mysterious about One piece and i dont know the answeres, hiding every bullshit possible for no reason
This arc was supposed to give us some shit to know
This is worst arc i've read, i have enough
Taking a break from OP
Maybe im just speaking like this cause im mad rn but thats my decicion for now
fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.