Status
Not open for further replies.
I think oda is intentionally keeping the citizens out of it
Basically because they've been through enough
(In odas eyes)
And the alliance has to carry the burden of the 20s years on they're own back
While the wano people get their wishes granted without any stress or trauma

They've had enough of that

It's definitely not compelling drama but a lot of this arc hasn't been and I think that's intentionally
Wano citizens not witnessing the flying island nor the big ass Big Mom explosion (even if due to Law) is the biggest sign that Oda just wants them to enjoy their festival without stress.

Stussy or Bakkin? Since the hag clearly knows about Rocks :hope:
I know "all Oda women look the same" but I strongly believe that's supposed to be Higurashi turning into Stussy and revealing that cipher pol were also involved with Rocks somehow.

they have the same lips, nose, eyes, face shape, and hair color (higurashi has blue hair but it turns blonde here and in the anime and color manga iirc)

Also Stussys age is "secret" so she could have been around when kaido was young and orochi was just being set up to lead.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Sucks that everyone hates wano i think it's been pretty awesome. Only part i outright hated was when kinemon's bottom half was running around farting, that shit was retarded
That and too much orochi, but here's hoping that slimy lizard is dead dead now

I

Indigo

Sucks that everyone hates wano i think it's been pretty awesome. Only part i outright hated was when kinemon's bottom half was running around farting, that shit was retarded
too many power ups out of the characters' asses for me to enjoy the fights, if i'm honest

everybody

Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro and Sanji

this isn't targeted at any character, just Oda i guess

yes yes, One Piece has always been like this, but for some reason i just didn't buy it in Wano

I dont think even in Naruto did you ever have a rushed victory like this one

I've seen alot of fans on the main one piece reddit are celebrating with an air of satisfaction which I can't understand.

If I remember Kishimoto actually took his time with alot of defeats of antagonists Like Itachi, Pain and even Kaguya who came out of nowhere.

It's always been Oda's trademark to always end a long arc in a satisfying manner.

But I fear he may have written himself into a corner with the Kaido flashback as he may not be able to use Kaido's character as a medium to tie up several questions such as the importance of Wano in this arc like how he was able to Enel, Lucci and Doflamingo.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
so both will wake up again for another round of having fun?! how many climaxes can oda put into this fight?!?!?!
Your question implies that Oda actually knows how to pace a story lol. This arc has been 4 years long, and has taken place in 3 acts where act 1 was like 30 chapters, act 2 another 30, and act 3 is like Fucking 90 lol. Oda will wake Kaido up for another 3 climaxes if he thinks it would be funny, coherent story-structure be damned at this point lol.

If it makes you feel any better most One Piece fans seem to love it

I don’t think it’s anywhere near the best arc in the series but many people think it is soooo

oda also forgot to draw kaidos beard before, i guess kaido doesnt have a beard.

oda being an inconsistent shithead doesnt mean zoro didnt actually scar kaido lmfao.

imagine clutching at straws this desparately.
Yeah but that's 1 chapter. It's been 40 chapters since Zoro scarred Kaido, yet Oda couldn't even be bothered to draw the scar once, that's how little he thinks of it.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Even though Luffy's balrang gun has AP. Its lacks the AoE to make it as Destructive as KKG. Theirs only a Kaido sized hole. No a giant sized hole.

Reminds me of Beef Burst....
Kaido got hit from above onigashima all the way down to wano and still cratered super far deep. If Luffy punched anyone directly on the ground with that or made contact with the ground the near surroundings would be vaporized. The distance kaido was sent cut down some of the AOE

Status
Not open for further replies.