Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't have a devil fruit and that's probably his first bounty he got it in the same year he escaped from the marines and BM became a pirate after getting mother caramel's fruit her first bounty was 50 million
Good grip.
Kaidou’s reward is bigger than the reward from BIG MOM who already had an DF.

BIG MOM after receiving a DF his reward was : 50 million. Kaido (without DF) After escaping from the Navy he received: 70 Million.
WB must be in the range of 40 or 60 million, part of his reward is due to knowledge about the "ONE PIECE".

Last edited:
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe Oda confirmed WCI wasn't even supposed to have a villain that Luffy would defeat and was meant to be a much shorter infiltration arc. He decided that midway through that having Luffy fight a commander so it would make fighting Kaido seem more logical.

I can totally believe this parallel you are showing here as a result lol.

Luffy is done. His strongest attack couldn't kill Kaido.

Kaido met meets Joyboy who can't even kill him. Do people think that will make Kaido happy or make believe the Joyboy myth is just that, a myth?

Kaido seeks death and now knows Joyboy can't deliver.

Zoro hasn't shows us his true ACoC power. He still has to forge a black blade.
This is delusion at it’s finest. :cheers:

Not really an infinite tank. He can take more damage for sure, especially from blunt objects or hits.

But think about some of his future potential opponents:

- If he fights Kizaru, he's primarily a physical fighter that moves a lightspeed and creates lasers. Luffy still hasnt mastered FS yet, so that could be a problem.

- If he fights Akainu, G5 isn't directly tanking his devil fruit if he gets hit without CoC coating.

- If he fights Shanks, he has a sword. Different from Kaido's Kanabo. He still gets cut as evidenced by 1047 where Kaido launches wind scythes at him.

- If he fights Blackbeard, his powers can be fully negated with Yami Yami

And who knows what Im could have if anything. Id imagine something horribly broken if they are a fighter.
Kizaru isn't that fast, old Rayleigh definitely stops her, old Rayleigh and I don't think Rayleigh was using FS at the time either. So how would Kizaru be a problem for Luffy here? For Shanks, Akainu and Blackbeard I agree.

Kizaru isn't that fast, old Rayleigh definitely stops her, old Rayleigh and I don't think Rayleigh was using FS at the time either. So how would Kizaru be a problem for Luffy here? For Shanks, Akainu and Blackbeard I agree.
Eh, I disagree about Kizaru. He probably was using FS, because right before he and Rayleigh encounter each other, Kizaru demolishes 3 Supernova without them even noticing. It's clear he was using haki, which at this point was probably future sight.

I agree with this except the part that says: “Kizaru isn’t that fast”. This might headcannon but I truly believe Kizaru is the fastest person in One Piece. I mean, the dude is literally LIGHT. He can probably travel at the speed of light, or faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.