Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of importance
I'm a massive Zoro fanboy, and i hate Sanji.

Some of these "Zoro fans" right now look worse than Sanji fans during his worse times like the Black Maria chapters.

I said it.
Post black Maria sanji got giga Chad moment and then he sent Queen flying
Got redeemed

Zoro has nothing left this arc

Fuck grim reaper plot
Ryuma
Ushimaru
Hiyori
Nothing mattered in the end

Absolutely nothing

how would you feel if sanji killed kaido instead of zoro
oda can just take a pen and draw sanji taking a random sword and beheading kaido
If sanji looked like Ryuma
If Sanjis swordsman journey we were following
If sanji had odens sword
If Hiyori and sanji build personal connection
If Oda said sanji reminds of young ushimaru

Then I would 100% want sanji to be Monsterous samurai to cut kaidos head

In terms of importance

Post black Maria sanji got giga Chad moment and then he sent Queen flying
Got redeemed

Zoro has nothing left this arc

Fuck grim reaper plot
Ryuma
Ushimaru
Hiyori
Nothing mattered in the end

Absolutely nothing
I mean, aside from the Grim Reaper "plot" which is a made up fan desire instead of just accepting it probably was a Mink Medicine side effect, the rest of these things can be addressed post Wano and probably will be lol

Truth be told very disappointed in Zoros performance

-No acknowledgement as Monsterous samurai
-No lineage connections expanded
-Nothing to do with Ryuma
-No ZKK

We had to wait 2 years in a country of samurai, in an arc of samurai, with Sword Gods legacy, another samurais legacy to have its new hero be Luffy and Zoro the swordsman basically have only played slightly bigger role than Sanji as far as world is concerned.

Do they even know Zoro scarred Kaido.

Zoro got by the best feats in manga this arc.

Zoros importance and character development barely surpassed sanjis.

Sanji is WCI was WAAAAY more important than zoro in wano.

Oda cucked zoro moment roof top ended
Yall can consider me a zoro hater or whatever but from the jump ive been begging we get cool wano lore and moments from zoro
I've definitely been wrong and my expectations might've been to high basing it off of wci for sanji but still think it would've been cool if
  1. Tashigi came to wano
  2. We got some short of real mention of kuina. We kinda did but not really what i wanted
  3. Some strong female swordwomen
  4. A cool samurai vs samurai fight for zoro
  5. His bonds with the people of wano being developed better
  6. We might get the zoro flashback and will likely delve more into his shimotsuki connection but the way its been handled for the past 4 years is definitely not what i expected to say the least
On the bright side
  1. Act 1 zoro and luffy was really fun
  2. Loved act 2 zoro going through his own solo mini story tho the more time passes the more im disappointed... but back to positives
  3. The apoo stuff was what it was and really loved how upset he got about kiku and him smiling at chopper. Zoro starting off onigashima smiling alot more than usual is just a major plus imo
  4. Zoro protecting luffy and sacrificing himself for the other nova was really good
  5. The zoro and sanji stuff was great and it'll hopefully get better soon if oda delves into more before wano ends but idk
  6. Him unlocking conquerors and mentioning luffy and kuina against king was good too

ITT people find out zoro is not the main character despite being told that every day in the last 4 years

Sanji is WCI was WAAAAY more important than zoro in wano.
of course because wci arc was about sanji and his family. the arc only happened because luffy went there to rescue sanji.
wano never was about zoro it was about momonosuke and his family. the only connection the arc had with zoro was there are many swordsman there and the possibility of zoro family being from wano but the arc was never about zoro or his issues or his family or anything related to zoro.
people had not reason to expect wano to be zoro wci arc but people decided the arc was about zoro and they decided zoro would become one piece main character and now are taking a shit on the writer for not doing it.

just because sanji got an arc does not mean zoro gets one arc too = just because zoro always gets cool moments and big feats does not mean sanji gets those too. oda does not own to one character something just because the other got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.