Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Hes already had the side effects. There's nothing more.
the side effects of the mink medicine is the damage you already took multiplied. if he had broken bones and was unable to move due to them wouldnt the mink medicine make that even worse? He's not going to wake up with his bones healed if the mink medicine does that

Kaido realized his powers came to an end, he asked Luffy his last question : "Kaido: Tell me Strawhat!! What kind of world would you be able to make?!" , then lost his powers , the flame clouds disappeared Luffy delivered his attack and Kaido was sent flying. there is no way he is gonna stand up and fight again.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Until we see them no attack is stronger than luffy’s punch
You already have seen 3 of them who are stronger. All 3 are named and well known. I told you that you cant catch up to Zoro's roof feats.
When it comes to punches alone, is this even stronger than King's Punch from Elizabello that can take an Emperor out in a single hit?

The problem is that the sun rising up is bad for the people in the capital, because it means the party is over

they should get to see Luffy defeating Kaido right as the sun rises up

instead of the sun rising up and somebody coming up to them and saying

"yo, we defeated those fuckers, it's over" - wow, such epic moment
they will see that and hear the landing and even if they don't Luffy has enough people who witness that, those fighters who are in Onigashima

Luffy is done but Zoro who is currently at death's door is suddenly gonna pop up, magically heal his bones and overpower an even stronger Kaido. Good luck with that:risitameh::hapnoel:
Luffy was knocked out 3 times by Kaido, died (voice disappeared), and received multiple power ups to reach his current level.

Luffy is done because he just used his new, post power up, strongest attack and it didn't kill Kaido.

Zoro doesn't have double damage but double pain. He survived receiving Luffy's damage and fatigue near death so Zoro returning isn't a big stretch. Zoro can still grow stronger by forging a black blade that would increase his offensive power, defensive power and CoC power.

Luffy was knocked out 3 times by Kaido, died (voice disappeared), and received multiple power ups to reach his current level.

Luffy is done because he just used his new, post power up, strongest attack and it didn't kill Kaido.

Zoro doesn't have double damage but double pain. He survived receiving Luffy's damage and fatigue near death so Zoro returning isn't a big stretch. Zoro can still grow stronger by forging a black blade that would increase his offensive power, defensive power and CoC power.
:shame:

I

Indigo

So much unresolved shit in Wano.

I guess Hiyori can just heal people at the speed of light with bandages and she was the shadow, but it's never gonna be mentioned again.

I guess adult Momo doesn't matter for Kaido, it's just gonna be for the people of the capital.

Orochi and Kaido can get defeated without anybody seeing them, contradicting Oda's style for 25 years.

Zoro: Black Blade, Shimotsuki Lineage, Grim Reaper.

We spent so much build up screen time for Momo becoming a man, becoming an adult, all that shit about learning to create fire clouds, and it all culminates in a few panels of Momo just landing the island safely. The hour of legend people thought Momo was gonna have is 100000000000000000x better.

the Nidai Kitetsu or Ame no Habakiri have any thing to do in this arc?

You already have seen 3 of them who are stronger. All 3 are named and well known. I told you that you cant catch up to Zoro's roof feats.
When it comes to punches alone, is this even stronger than King's Punch from Elizabello that can take an Emperor out in a single hit?
Puncture Willie Damned Punk and Over Kong Gun?

Enough, you are already saying nonsense if you think elizabello punch is worthwhile of discussion when King Kong gun was already stronger and if you think zoro’s rooftop attacks are stronger please explain why it did not ko kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.