Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Fire Festival is a night of celebration for the Wano folk, the only time they can actually somewhat live like humans throughout the course of the whole year. A night they can let go of all their worries and dream. Having them see the whole struggle with Onigashima above the Fire Capital would've not only ruined the Fire Festival but driven everyone in the capital into a despair, which would've ultimately taken that privilege away from them.

So I think Oda is purposefully tryna keep the Wano citizens ignorant throughout this whole ordeal.

The way tings are setup, the Wano folk are gonna way up tomoz & find that all of their wishes have come through. Somewhat like waking up from a long-ass nightmare that didn't exist in the first place.

Doing tings this way I think would be a lot more impactful/emotional. You think u're gonna wake up from a "dream" (i.e. the fire festival) into "hell" (i.e. daily life on Wano) whereas it's actually gonna be the opposite ^^
Fuck that shit.

I'm sick of Oda's sheep citizens.

I think Oda fucked up by making Kaido finish the fight in his Zooan form, surrounded by flames at that. Of course it's going to be much more harder to move someone that hard.

If he finished in base/hybrid, we could have gotten much more environmental destruction. Imagine Kaido crashing into Wano at top speed and his body making a massive crater.
Wait a fuckin meant didn't luffy already did the same in first encounter with kaido? :choppawhat:. Kaido was in dragon form and got punched and landed on ground. Then he went base form and one shotted luffy.

Good point. To the forum, I wonder what an awakend smile DF is like. Maybe Doffy knows?
I theorized that Killer would awaken it but looks so unlikely as of now...

SMILEs are failed DFs, they don't share any property with functional DFs except for the inability to swim. They basically keep the backfire only.

But Killer is an ignorant cold-ass mf who doesn't know it so he still swims
GOAT :steef:

If kaido already got punched in his zoan form by luffy and results were same. Hybrid is the strongest form of his. He probably turn into a dragon to match the size of punch.

If kaido already got punched in his zoan form by luffy and results were same. Hybrid is the strongest form of his. He probably turn into a dragon to match the size of punch.
Hybrid may technically be his strongest, but I don't think it would have helped him against Bajrang Gun. At least in beast form he could pull that huge dragon fire avatar in an attempt to burn Luffy.

Sad truth is that OP fans spend hours writing paragraphs making up any shit to justify Oda's horrendous writing. Majority of those connections and foreshadowing never even crossed Oda's mind lmao
Didn’t Oda and/or an Editor said something to a effect before? Like people overthink the story a lot or something

Wano people might be racist bigots but at least they aren't as dumb as Dressrosa citizens who immediately started licking Doffy's ass
Dressrosa citizens been so fucking dumb.
Like legit, a King who never did something to them, suddely attack them.
At top a dangerous Pirate, shows up to save them?
Not like they can read on paper what Doffy can do with his power(I doubt the navy never write such things in newspaper).

They just need to count 1+1 to get that King Riku had nothing do with all the shit what happend, they should get it that Doffy was from the start a villian and behind all the chaos.
Ungrateful idiot citizen, King Riku should never forget them for switching the sides so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.