Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be the first person here on the opposing side to really illustrate the difference between Luffy not winning and ZKK happening vs Luffy winning and ZKK happening.

For years I argued against the first point and this chapter has proven that this would never become the case. Luffy won his fight and that's that. Zoro did not "take over the fight" or interfere.

However, by circumstances of what is happening, and the clear cliffhanger that we are left on with Kaido/BM as well as Wano's fate with this volcano, it's clear that there is "more" in the narrative sense.

Luffy's fight is done. Kaido lost. But does that mean he can't emerge from Mt. Fuji to run perform a suicide move against Wano? Maybe he's already dying via the magma? Maybe he's already at a point where he is looking to die and is forcing the alliances hand (kill him first or he will destroy the capital and then die)?

At this point, it IS fair to say that something can happen with Kaido (and potentially Zoro). Like I've stated many times in the past, my problem wasn't ZKK, it was logical issues of it happening before Luffy won or if he had won, what scenario could Oda use to allow it to happen without diminishing Luffy's accomplishment?

Just things we can ask ourselves because one of Japan's most famous paintings involves an Eastern dragon flying out of Mt. Fuji. If that happens, then I think it's a possibility. If not, then obviously not.

Please don't take this as me arguing for or against it. Again, my main argument with ZKK was about Zoro interfering with Luffy's fight, or how Zoro could justifiably do it after Kaido loses. Luffy has won and Kaido is an a predicament that "may" lead him to do something extreme and tie back to his suicide motif.
"Luffy won" LOL Luffy was defeated 4 times , now Kaido looses 1 clash and somehow Luffy won omg , if Kaido comes back Luffy didnt win the fight

Like I thought you have nothing. You anti-ZKK boys never seen still amaze me. Not really.

Oda: Shows Zoro facing someone that looks like Death or the grim reaper. Has yet to conclude that part and many other plot lines for Zoro.

You: Zoro part in Wano is over. I know more about ONE PIECE than anybody including Oda. Anybody who disagree with me is posting headcannon even though I don't bring anything to support my claim.

Me: :okay:
I've tried over the past couple of years debating rationally with the cult however in all my debates it always boils down to one thing. The ZKK cult has one agenda make Zoro stronger than Luffy.

Hell look at your avatar fanfiction or what.

Luffy fans don't need to overthink or make up narratives in their heads to justify any outcome of an arc as we know Luffy will always beat the main bad guy of any given arc.

You Zorocucks are on cope as your fanfiction is crumbling away right in front of your eyes.

I'll be the first person here on the opposing side to really illustrate the difference between Luffy not winning and ZKK happening vs Luffy winning and ZKK happening.

For years I argued against the first point and this chapter has proven that this would never become the case. Luffy won his fight and that's that. Zoro did not "take over the fight" or interfere.

However, by circumstances of what is happening, and the clear cliffhanger that we are left on with Kaido/BM as well as Wano's fate with this volcano, it's clear that there is "more" in the narrative sense.

Luffy's fight is done. Kaido lost. But does that mean he can't emerge from Mt. Fuji to run perform a suicide move against Wano? Maybe he's already dying via the magma? Maybe he's already at a point where he is looking to die and is forcing the alliances hand (kill him first or he will destroy the capital and then die)?

At this point, it IS fair to say that something can happen with Kaido (and potentially Zoro). Like I've stated many times in the past, my problem wasn't ZKK, it was logical issues of it happening before Luffy won or if he had won, what scenario could Oda use to allow it to happen without diminishing Luffy's accomplishment?

Just things we can ask ourselves because one of Japan's most famous paintings involves an Eastern dragon flying out of Mt. Fuji. If that happens, then I think it's a possibility. If not, then obviously not.

Please don't take this as me arguing for or against it. Again, my main argument with ZKK was about Zoro interfering with Luffy's fight, or how Zoro could justifiably do it after Kaido loses. Luffy has won and Kaido is an a predicament that "may" lead him to do something extreme and tie back to his suicide motif.

Status
Not open for further replies.