Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly man, it's impossible for the raid to fail at this point.

I was the first to think that Kidd would use the Giant Sword to fight Kaido, but since CH. 1010 I realized plans were different for Oda.

Kidd won't fight Kaido again, even tho he has the gas for it, simply because it would be to embarassing for Luffy.
Otherwise it would've happened when Luffy was "dead".

My hope for Killer is to confront Apoo another time, at the end of the day he's the mf that snitched them... Hawkins was a (relevant) bitch in the process.
Why you arguing with morj

Honestly man, it's impossible for the raid to fail at this point.

I was the first to think that Kidd would use the Giant Sword to fight Kaido, but since CH. 1010 I realized plans were different for Oda.

Kidd won't fight Kaido again, even tho he has the gas for it, simply because it would be to embarassing for Luffy.
Otherwise it would've happened when Luffy was "dead".

My hope for Killer is to confront Apoo another time, at the end of the day he's the mf that snitched them... Hawkins was a (relevant) bitch in the process.
I don't see why it is impossible. Kid's storyline in the new world is tied to Kaido, if anything it's unreasonable to not expect any resolution to that storyline.

50 chapters of non stop fight isn't enough? :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
Do you see island level attack from other people other than one big punch from gear 5 luffy ?

People are expecting kaido to get up after taking island level attack from luffy.
there is thread to vote if kaido got defeat by gear 5 luffy big punch .

‘Most people vote the No and except kaido to rise up after taking island level attack.
‘I vote 1049+ vote poll so I get W.

Stop glorifying a stupid provider
I can‘t really. I‘ll tell you why.
People are waiting here for hours to read the spoilers and you save them from going to sleep late and without spoilers.

Lance saw how long and how much people did wait for the spoilers and he didn‘t post them last weeks.

Therefore I‘m glad that you did this. 🙌🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.