Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your vulva is not your vagina, but we know what you mean

The vagina is a 3- to 6-inch-long muscular canal that runs from the cervix, the lower part of the uterus, to the outside of the body. The vulva is all the outer stuff — including the labia, urethra, clitoris, and vaginal opening.
You should know the difference because it’s empowering to understand your body’s anatomy and because it might be helpful or even necessary to distinguish between the two — for example, when fooling around with a partner.
But if you find yourself casually referring to your whole area down there as your vagina, don’t sweat it. Language is fluid after all.
Delicious.

BAZINGA ! One of my personal preferred states of matter.

Fun science fact : For plasma to exist, ionization is necessary. Not that i particularly expert swines such as yourself to comprehend the phenomenon.
It is quite unfortunate that plasma as well as the process ionization is unable to aid me in obtaining a girlfriend or sexual partner despite me desiring one. Maybe women are unable to comprehend my autistic five inch appendage.

For it is a fundamental principle that beautifully brings us together. I am not one to needlessly propritize feelings and emotion over logic and cold reasoning but i must admit in this moment i sense unity between us.
The disproportionate relationship between the X-curve (amount of times it is possible to ejaculate onto a rubber doll) and the Y-curve (how many chemicals there are in the world) is a fascinating study in the weaponization of intellectual property as a preventative to destruction, and Zoro will kill Kaido post haste

Status
Not open for further replies.