Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The most boring war ever :
No real impact
No tension
Fake deaths over and over
No real consequences

Wano was a big disappointment
We should collectively stop calling these "one night" battles as "wars".
Even Marineford wasn't a fucking "war".
Freaking random offscreen battles between top tiers last longer than "wars" in One Piece.

In the end, both BM and Kaido actually only got 1 arc each.
We had 0 development for them outside WCI and Wano.
Dropping Kaido's name in PH and waiting until 140+ chapters into Wano itself to give him a half baked flashback is most definitely not "build-up".

Don't get me wrong. I don't like it. I think Kaido could easily have been a "MCU Thanos". But I just can't read this arc and say in my right mind that Kaido was well developed by Oda. Kaido's plan sucks ass. It's stereotypical cartoonish one dimensional villain tier.
BM had a lot of potential, but Oda decided to clown her at almost every change he got. She's not called "Big Meme" for nothing. And people still wanted her for a third arc as if Oda would suddenly start treating her with the hype a villain of her caliber deserves.
It's the same denial as people rooting for Kaido to suddenly get up and get some new awakening mode just to drag this shit show even more.

I'm gonna say it again.
Kaido and Big Mom are the filler Yonkos.
Shanks and BB might not get 140+ chapters arc each, since Oda REALLY wanted to draw One Piece's Japan, but, narratively, comparing these two with Kaido and BM is just not a thing.
Just say you hate them or feel salty that's why

Your arguments are based on "they weren't treated well so These 2 aren't important as Shanks in OP WORLD "

Yamao is the "oni princess" afterall. It's no surprise that she does the exact same thing that both the previous arc princesses did by catching their falling saviour.
Mermaid princess -> Spanish princess -> Oni princess
:yasu:
But we been knew. The real fun stuff from this chapter was Yamao officially declaring Momo her leader.

And she is sooo right:moonwalk:
Again if you want to be dumb and ignore context that Momonosuke was always the leader of the Alliance and ignore other context be my guest.

Don't get salty or pissy when you're wrong like usual.

Ohh who am I kidding you will just be a giant piss baby like usual @Jew D. Boy

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The flashback between Toko and Yasu was sweet. Toko is thr most wholly sympathetic Wano character, as she shows us the ghastly state the Country has been in for 2 decades, despite not being responsible for anything that has happened. All she can think of is her dad.

As for the chapter as a whole, it paints a picture of finality, but I don’t know. There’s quite a few things to unpack after this, and it would be pretty clunky to resolve them through exposition.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol g4 vs kaido wasn't happening the same time as Kid/Law vs BM
G4 vs kaido started when BM was beaten

Using 1 or 3 moves doesn't mean the battle was 2 or 5 min.
Luffy usually uses 3-5 moves with g4
I meant that Luffy vs Kaidou was happening simultaneously to BM vs Kid/Law. Only G4 was after BMs defeat, 1037 showed G2/3 happening before.

He used a grand total of 3 moves, and was taken out within 3 moves by Kaidou. If you legit think thats even 5+ minutes of battle, I dont know what to say....

@Extravlad @Doggo
Akainu is from Japanese actor and you can bet oda will wank to extreme level.

Wano is about samurai story than two yonko .
Big mom is not Japanese.
‘Neither kaido is Japanese. Funny he is from Russian named kingdom which same russian military fans have been coping harder than sanji fan during rooftop battle.
And yet both Roger and Whitebeard are stronger than their Japanese admiral counterpart Sengoku

@Jew D. Boy @Outlaw
Yamato: Beasts Pirates!! Stop!!
You guys would’ve been dead!!
Beasts Pirates: y..young master Yamato!! But…
Yamato: OUR leader is the one who stopped the falling Onigashima!
Beasts Pirates: young master is completely taking like an enemy!!
Yamato: you have lost and you were saved, and yet if you still don’t want to stop fighting
I’ll beat you up!
"OUR leader" lol. Who stopped the falling of Onigashima? Luffy or Momo? It is Momo.
Yamao literally said Momo is her leader. Told you guys Yamao will join the Nine Red Scabbards after this arc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Again if you want to be dumb and ignore context that Momonosuke was always the leader of the Alliance and ignore other context be my guest.

Don't get salty or pissy when you're wrong like usual.

Ohh who am I kidding you will just be a giant piss baby like usual @Jew D. Boy
I’m a little surprised he could tear himself away from the “Yamato x Kid Momo” folder long enough to crap this out…

Status
Not open for further replies.