Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is actually a well done end scene so far but its missing so much of the key points i still think its a fakeout. but good job oda for making it feel real. people will be deleting their accounts and
It’s finally over, our 10 years fight against ZKK fight is finally over :cheers::myman::kayneshrug::kata::endthis:

@Finalbeta @Finalalpha @nik87 @The White Crane @HA001 @Money D Malio @Lor D. Coast and many more you guys have been worthy opponents and I will never forget our honorable battle

You have my thanks but now that ZKK is dead I offer my condolences to you and I will make an official thread to mock…I..I mean to formally express my gratitude
This post and others will look bad in 2 weeks

Damn.
I knew Kaido and BM were the filler Yonkos, but even I did not expect Oda to just delete them like that.
:ihaha: Kinda curious to see the BMP and what BM's vivre card is looking like right now.

But alas....
It's over. We can be at peace now.
:pepemotion:
Waido filler? Tell me what feat your fave has compared to taking every attack head on from the 9 strongest samurai of the country, 5 members of WorstGen and Wuffy the Goat in his God mode? Your fave is the filler not Waido.

lol its like talking to a bot
This what is like talking somebody who has critical thinking skills.

If Odw wanted us to know that Kaido has never lost in his prime he would have told us that, but he didn't. We don't know if he has or not. I wouldn't it be surprised if you have. He tried to reach Whitebeard and was stopped by Shanks. That could be considered a loss.

Oda really dropped the ball with him. But he did with Sanji too in WCI imo.

All these false hopes/baits/unresolved plotlines etc.

We still don't anything new about Zoros post and lineage. I'm trying to remember if we were told why he's a bounty/pirate hunter too.

Oda planned for Zoro to be in Buggys crew and Nami to join Luffy first lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/irf79r
Oda knew putting zoro and buggy in the same crew will disrupt the world balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.