Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. IF it is BM she's been there for 5-10 min at most, even your colleagues admit that. Oden's lower half didn't melt 1H into the execution so BM surviving 5 min of regular Magma is absolutely nothing. If it turns out to be her coat you'll be deleting your account lmao.

You can't even read. Momo's confirmation your delusional headcanon.

Love how Oda chose to hype Akainu in the last chapter of the Rox duo, so fitting.
Dozens of chapters, if they can survive in magma for that long then Lakainu is fodder and can't do shit to them.
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
Yes, Oda's hyping Akainu by having two near dead unconscious Yonko survive a warm bath in magma, such hype lol.

I wonder if luffy will finally get the statue he always wanted in wano
He technically has one of himself as lucy but i don't think it has to be him. Idk if he even knows about the dressrosa one

I do think the people of wano will definitely make on for him and maybe even yamato and marco but idk

Fun fact
Linlin been inside lava for the past 45-60 min
She was sent down before luffy used g4 vs Kaido! And g4 vs kaido lasted 20-30 min then we had break then g5 vs Kaido lasted about 10-15 min

:josad:imagine she's not dead
Didn't even melt after spending 30+ min in lava after being hit by Nukes + Kid & law attacks

LMFAOOO. Bu-bu-but @Extravlad told me lava is neg diffing Kaido and Big Mom. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.