Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting Zunesha to destroy the CP0 ships.

About the opening of Wano borders, seems like its a fisical thing, to use the lava to destroy the "rock fortress" and move Wano mainland to sea lvl. Wonder if this have something to do with the Ancient Weapons, as seems to be something created to protect Wano after the Void.

A Shogun Hiyori would basically confirm Momo as a SH, and connect with whatever he says to Zunesha, that he want to go to Laftel before the opening of the borders.

But what about Yamato???

1051 - adult Momo reveal, Momo presents Joy Boy (Luffy) to Wano as the actual savior of the country
1052 - the underground volcano explosion shits out a seastone statue of Kaido that lands right in the middle of the capital

T
First arc has the Hisoka stealing card situation and tournament where Gon had his arm broken. But yeah not really a Boss.

Phantom Troupe Arc does had a Boss Battle. Kurapika and strong guy I forgot name.

Power System is complicate sometimes but other times are way easier to understand.
Gon and Killua has easy abilities to understand. Kurapika is more difficult.
What we learn by Gon and Killua that you can get stronger with Nen by training to increase and training to control better. By Gon and Kurapika we also learn there are ways to boost your Nen and overcome your limits.
The abilities in this last arc has been very difficult to follow, lots of OP people that has strange abilities impossible to defeat almost invincible(I mean the prices of the Kakin empire are so OP), and most characters have limits they can’t surpass by training like Kurapika and the chain thing which is really shitty

I was waiting Zunesha to destroy the CP0 ships.

About the opening of Wano borders, seems like its a fisical thing, to use the lava to destroy the "rock fortress" and move Wano mainland to sea lvl. Wonder if this have something to do with the Ancient Weapons, as seems to be something created to protect Wano after the Void.

A Shogun Hiyori would basically confirm Momo as a SH, and connect with whatever he says to Zunesha, that he want to go to Laftel before the opening of the borders.

But what about Yamato???
Shogun hiyori
Strawhat momonosuke
Future Yonko yamato
:finally::finally::finally:
Shit would be so hype imo
Have hiyori take back and master enma and wano is the best arc ever ill ignore everything else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.