Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
advCOC making you part of the best =/= automatically making you above anyone who don't have it. FS make you part of the mightiest stated by Rayleigh (who isn't any reliable than Kaido), is Katakuri above anyone who don't have FS?
They are the very first ones to put King over Katakuri, evem tho Rogers right hand said future sight is used by thr mightiest individuals so Kata is one of them right

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Doffy had help all the time

You clearly dont know how getting destroyed looks like.Fights like Enel vs Zorro,Lucci vs Zorro or Buggy vs Zorro.Thats "getting destroyed"
Doffy had no help after Green bit. Less stamina doesn't make you less strong. Law fought Doffy to the best of his capabilities and failed. On the Flower Hill, Trebol only attacked when Law was incapacitated by Doffy. Law tried all his tricks on Doffy on the panel and failed.

All free attacks when Kidd was distracting Meme, next.

Smoker and Vergo jesus christ. Yamato matched one of the World's Strongest Creature's fastest move pound-for-pound in speed. What has Law done in a 1v1?

Again, how does that change her COO/reactions being that good?
What coo reaction? First she was the one to start the thunder Bagua clash, Kaido was the one to match her speed with a thunder of his own.
She coated herself before Kaido even attempted the Thunder Bagua because as I said she knows her father abilities.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You find Yamato stalling Kaidou who wasn't going all out more impressive than Kidd and Law beating Big Mom who was going all out.
Never said that at all. Ofcourse, Law's and Kidd's attacks are tiers stronger than Yamato's. However when solely talking about CQC skills/reactions, it is undeniable that Yamato is better than them in that regard.

I am not even saying she is below them or anything, but it's dumb and premature to put her over them based on that.
I never implied or argued the first point. Ofcourse they are all on the same generic level, with Zoro as well. Matchups matter though - you cannot ignore that when having superior CQC skills is literally the best way to counter Law's hax if you don't have skysplitter level COC.

Again, she didn’t match shit. Oda made it clear she was being overwhelmed
Brudda she matched the attack in speed while Law was blitzed BY THE SAME ATTACK before he could even lift his sword. Thunder Bagua being barely above her reaction capabilities does not mean her reactions and Law's are on the same level.

Law's awakening gives him top tier Attacks even better than 90% of Kaidou's offensive arsenal, does not mean his other stats are comparable. Meanwhile, Yamato's attacks are no where near Law's but her CQC skills are so much better.

I can literally find panels of Law getting the upper hand on Doffy too, you don’t see me acting like he was matching him
Because panels exist where Law was treated like a little child, Doffy literally caught Law's hand and held him up like a doll lol. Find panels like those for Yamato vs Kaidou.

They are the very first ones to put King over Katakuri, evem tho Rogers right hand said future sight is used by thr mightiest individuals so Kata is one of them right
no awakening
no basic coc
no advanced haki
:josad:

Oh wait "King racial abilities make up for this" Then Law being the user of the awakened version of one of the most powerful devil fruit in the universe should make up for his lack of advanced haki, right? :quest:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law had his room up on the roof and he still was jumping around and lunging. Can’t use that logic
He only did that once as far as I can remember and we can't see if he had Room up in that panel. However, he never had difficulties reaching up to Big Mom and landing hits when he's using Room. He tags her twice and used teleportation in both instances. Meanwhile, he exclusively asks for Kid's help to use Kroom. Cutting Misery doesn't prove he had room activated either; Law's a skilled swordsman and a Haki user so it's not improbable that he's able to cut Misery without Room. We literally have 0 indications suggesting Law could use more than one Room at once.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
no awakening
no basic coc
no advanced haki
:josad:

Oh wait "King racial abilities make up for this" Then Law being the user of the awakened version of one of the most powerful devil fruit in the universe should make up for his lack of advanced haki, right? :quest:
King doesn't need team ups to use his power

Status
Not open for further replies.