Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Luffy already defeated Kaido shouldn't his fans be happy with that instead of dreading the thought ZKK so much
I don't know if dread is the appropriate word here, all I've seen is the Luffy and Sanji factions clowning on ZKK like they always have, just dialed to 1000 lmao :suresure:

big mom has been in lava for 30 minutes and is fine and saved by smoothie, kaido died instantly when he touched the lava even though he was inside of a lava dragon 30 seconds before he got punched into more lava.

this is what 2 piece readers actually believe
Meanwhile Big Meme gonna bloom in Elbaf with awakening (why not now?) somehow surpassing Kaido (who for reasons has no awakening).

Galaxy brain take upon galaxy brain take

Kurapika chain thing is literally what surpasses his limits.

But this last arc was exactly where I dropped. In one single page Kurapika lost idk 10 years of life without me understanding why.
But he can only use it against the phantom tribe lol, what’s the use of that? What if he gets the W on them one day? Would he not fight anymore?

Meanwhile Big Meme gonna bloom in Elbaf with awakening (why not now?) somehow surpassing Kaido (who for reasons has no awakening).

Galaxy brain take upon galaxy brain take
If Big Mom makes an appearance in Elbaf then she’s 100% stronger than Kaido by then but still weaker than her prime self which is sometime between when Rocks’ disbanding and the beginning of the series

Status
Not open for further replies.