Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ending ever, nothing new, all same things...same victories with same one punch. SO I promised that I will drop OP after Wano..I didn;t read a lot of spoilers too...and this is garbage, can't understand why I even spent time on this manga...so much time, when I have D.Gray Man, and nothing more is needed.

Here's how pro-Law arguments work:

Law throws a stone at you and says "Shambles"... *Boom* You're hit with Gamma Knife. You're literally not allowed to dodge, defend, or even deflect it. Literally, no non-top-tier would have time to react to it.

Law just points his Kroom sword toward you in Gin Ichimaru-style and you just automatically get stabbed. Literally no room for a counter.

He throws some rocks at you using Takt or something and you can't possibly react to his consecutive attack. Once again, almost no non-top-tier has the reasons and skills to counter both.
Here's how pro-Law arguments work.

Law will have a bounty almost as high as Blackbeard at the end of the Wano, and Yamato will have one the size of Ace.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about your fictional scenarios where characters act and behave like you want them to. By portrayal Law >>>> Yamato.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The ones in Udon were specifically designed to be different, no reason to think Yamato’s weren’t custom made either
Why'd they allow Yamato to use Haki when she's a problem child. Once again, even sea stone cuffs that allow normal humans to move around prevent Luffy, of all people, from using Haki. There is little reason to think Yamato could do it.

Luffy is fucking weak. Yamato is strong. Why Yamato is not using her Zoan abilities with her cuffs on?
You said nowhere it says you can't use Haki but now it's because Luffy is weak? Yamato wasn't using her Zoan powers with her cuffs on because sea stone doesn't allow it just like how it doesn't allow her to use Haki.
Post automatically merged:

Here's how pro-Law arguments work.

Law will have a bounty almost as high as Blackbeard at the end of the Wano, and Yamato will have one the size of Ace.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about your fictional scenarios where characters act and behave like you want them to. By portrayal Law >>>> Yamato.
Do you suppose Queen is stronger than Katakuri?

Why'd they allow Yamato to use Haki when she's a problem child. Once again, even sea stone cuffs that allow normal humans to move around prevent Luffy, of all people, from using Haki. There is little reason to think Yamato could do it.

You said nowhere it says you can't use Haki but now it's because Luffy is weak? Yamato wasn't using her Zoan powers with her cuffs on because sea stone doesn't allow it just like how it doesn't allow her to use Haki.

Do you suppose Queen is stronger than Katakuri?
Because she’s Kaido’s daughter and ultimately Kaido wants her to be strong? It makes sense he allows her some freedom in terms of strength but gives her a clear ceiling

also the manga panel is clear as day and it wasn’t changed in the anime so it’s clearly not an error

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because she’s Kaido’s daughter and ultimately Kaido wants her to be strong? It makes sense he allows her some freedom in terms of strength but gives her a clear ceiling

also the manga panel is clear as day and it wasn’t changed in the anime so it’s clearly not an error
Black lightning isn't always a definite indicator of Haki being used. Again, we got no confirmation to say you could reduce sea stone enough to allow peeps to use Haki. She's not doing something even Luffy can't, period.

So internal destruction Haki crushed Sea Stone?
Yup

As I said, even sea stone cuffs that allowed Luffy to move around like nothing didn't allow him to use Haki. So we have no reason to believe Yamato is somehow better than Luffy. And the lightning effect was used for non-Haki-based attacks too. I can't recall the exact instances but it did happen here and there. I'd like to think Oda just made a mistake there.
Luffy was able to use haki while directly touching Yamato's seastone cuffs and Yamato herself could clearly use it with them on, the inconsistency here is Luffy being unable to the first time, not Yamato and Luffy being able to the second time.

It's possible Yamato's cuffs were constructed from less seastone than Luffy's, so they didn't restrict her as much as Luffy's and she could still use haki.

Black lightning isn't always a definite indicator of Haki being used. Again, we got no confirmation to say you could reduce sea stone enough to allow peeps to use Haki. She's not doing something even Luffy can't, period.

Yup
But she did lmao

you just want to ignore it, plus VC were clearly wrong in this chapter. They can always be retconned

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy was able to use haki while directly touching Yamato's seastone cuffs and Yamato herself could clearly use it with them on, the inconsistency here is Luffy being unable to the first time, not Yamato and Luffy being able to the second time.
He used the internal destruction to destroy them from without so it's possible Haki is acting as a barrier b/w his hand and the cuffs. Even Big Mom seemed helpless when she was cuffed.

It's possible Yamato's cuffs were constructed from less seastone than Luffy's, so they didn't restrict her as much as Luffy's and she could still use haki.
It's possible her cuffs have less sea stone but Luffy failed to use Haki from a sea stone that'd allow your average DF user to move around and work. If something of that quality can affect Luffy, then we have little reason to assume it wouldn't impact Yamato. Besides, we don't even know if less sea stone even allows it. Something as little as a needle made Law lose his powers temporarily after all.

He used the internal destruction to destroy them from without so it's possible Haki is acting as a barrier b/w his hand and the cuffs. Even Big Mom seemed helpless when she was cuffed.

It's possible her cuffs have less sea stone but Luffy failed to use Haki from a sea stone that'd allow your average DF user to move around and work. If something of that quality can affect Luffy, then we have little reason to assume it wouldn't impact Yamato. Besides, we don't even know if less sea stone even allows it. Something as little as a needle made Law lose his powers temporarily after all.
Yamato used haki when she KOed Ulti
I don't even know what the hell are you saying

She also user haki against Ace while cuffed

She used haki against Ulti.

I said Luffy is weak just because he is. He probably didn't wanted to use haki while using cuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.