What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Oda's brain work is beyond my comprehension
Dude draws great death scene just for the character to be fine 10 chapters later ( Pell, Pound, Kinemon) yet killed extremely randomly 2 scabbards.
It really feels like a last minute decision because Oda realized nobody dying in a war involving 2 yonkou would be extremely stupid But then Kaido should have been be the one to kill cuz the WSC is looking less lethal than a CP0 flinger gun and a random explosion:kayneshrug:

The way Oda's brain work is beyond my comprehension
Dude draws great death scene just for the character to be fine 10 chapters later ( Pell, Pound, Kinemon) yet killed extremely randomly 2 scabbards.
It really feels like a last minute decision because Oda realized nobody dying in a war involving 2 yonkou would be extremely stupid But then Kaido should have been be the one to kill cuz the WSC is looking less lethal than a CP0 flinger gun and a random explosion:kayneshrug:
This is the entire problem.

Ashura and Izo being dead is fine, but the timing of the reveal (just dropping it in a little remark in the aftermath chapters) and how it happened (scenes where nobody actually believed they died from that) was just God-awful.

It's really like he just realized he needed some casualities and then threw a dice as to which injured character was "dead" now.

This is the entire problem.

Ashura and Izo being dead is fine, but the timing of the reveal (just dropping it in a little remark in the aftermath chapters) and how it happened (scenes where nobody actually believed they died from that) was just God-awful.

It's really like he just realized he needed some casualities and then threw a dice as to which injured character was "dead" now.
Also drawing a fanservice gag bath scene just after that reveal, in the same chapter
Am I the only one finding the tone extremely jarring?

Status
Not open for further replies.