What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

My prediction based only on the early spoilers is that ryokugyu will go straight to the mugiwara. zoro or sanji or both will attack him but he will use his powers to avoid the fight and will say he came to wano to talk to the shogun, but wanted to see luffy on his way there because fujitora advised him to do so.
ryokugyu will go meet momonosuke and will leave with the mugiwara a pile of newspapers with the updates on the last weeks and their bounty posters.
I can't believe we'll get to see Greenbull so soon.
Doesn't Oda have to draw him as a silhouette for at least 5 more chapters, then go on break and draw him without silhouette after a year?

My prediction based only on the early spoilers is that ryokugyu will go straight to the mugiwara. zoro or sanji or both will attack him but he will use his powers to avoid the fight and will say he came to wano to talk to the shogun, but wanted to see luffy on his way there because fujitora advised him to do so.
ryokugyu will go meet momonosuke and will leave with the mugiwara a pile of newspapers with the updates on the last weeks and their bounty posters.
Bounty is to early

I can't believe we'll get to see Greenbull so soon.
Doesn't Oda have to draw him as a silhouette for at least 5 more chapters, then go on break and draw him without silhouette after a year?
We don't even know where he is now tbh lol
For all we know we could switch back to Wano next chapter and not see Ryokugyu again until like 1055.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
GREEN BOWL : OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO CAPTURE VINSMOKE SANJI AND DELIVERY HIM TO VEGAPANK

MARINE FODDER : BUT WHAT ABOUT KAIDO SIR

GREEN BOWL : THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT WE NEEDING TO STUDY IFRIT JAMBE

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Luffy 4.2B
Zoro 1.9B
Law 2.3B
Kid 2.3B
Killer 1.2 B
Sanji 1.4B
Franky 540M
Robin 980M
Nami 310M
Brook 410M
Jimbe 1.1B
Usopp 330M
Chopper 150M (possible he gets another gag bounty sadly)
Yamato 760M
Still feels surreal that we might actually see Robin getting a decent bounty after all this time

Status
Not open for further replies.