What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone remembers that the VC put Akainu's fruit above Nika in terms of offensive output. We can either be delusional or have to declare everything in the VC fandoms used to hype their favs as invalid.

Akainu has a stronger attack than Bajrang Gun
@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @OnePiss @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @Roo
Hi luffy's ability is most ridiculous where he bends lightining and fire itself. For your info magma is not hotter than lightining. He can manipulate the ground and push the akainu attack back to akainu.

A little too much too! Probably has his picture on a dartboard dartboard he throws darts at.
:kobeha:

Such bitterness can only come from such severe disappointment and probably burned expectations unfortunately.
laido never disappointed me. he's exactly as repulsive as i expected him to be after we were told he's an alcoholic.

edit: in short, he met all my expectations :yearight:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I feel like people are forgetting gear 5's feats. Luffy can completely no sell fire that can vaporize an entire mountain range, he can swing on and grab and throw lightning. I'm not scared of Magma for Luffy.

G

Gorosei Informer

first, prove that at least one of my claims about him is false. i'll wait.
Prove to me that you don't have some kind of insane, irrational, truly bitter hatred for a fictional character.

I always thought I snap too easily especially at random things but you took a joke of mine too literally and seriously and now you're exposing your apparent wrath and vendetta against Kaido towards me.

You're free to believe what you want about him, I'm not going to entertain such ridiculous nonsense.

The sheer bitterness you have is unreal. Like a fanboy who had extremely high expectations but didn't get them and now is bitter about it. Like Kaido ironically.

Kindly stop bothering me with your irrational behaviour now, please and thank you.

I feel like people are forgetting gear 5's feats. Luffy can completely no sell fire that can vaporize an entire mountain range, he can swing on and grab and throw lightning. I'm not scared of Magma for Luffy.
The only thing Luffy should be scared of now is a quake fist to his face while his devil fruit is disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.