What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
【Paradise Farm】
Citizens: have you guys heard about the guy that brought down Kaido?
Yep the warrior with the name “Joy Boy”!!!
Though I heard that he’s no longer in this country..!!
Man I wish I could meet him..A hero that rivals the Sword God!

That's just brutal, man.
I thought the ZKK not happening was already a kill blow, but this.....dear lord....

oh yeah

Zoro also didn't need to tank Hakai

Law could've tped them out there no problem

- words from people in this forum btw
Bro this forum has agendas on ALL directions, for every post about X character being useless you get the same number of posts about how they're the best thing ever, just make up your own mind.

Luffy > (gap) > Yamato >= Zoro = Sanji

:crazwhat:

:arnoling:
What are you talking about when Luffy EoS is Literally confirmed to he equal to Ryuma and Zoro EoS > Ryuma

Basically this chapter Oda told us
Real Joy Boy = Sword God
Luffy is Only Joy Boy for 20 minutes
Unlimited King of Hell Zoro > Ryuma = Joy Boy = EoS Luffy aka unlimited Joy Boy > Current Luffy = Current Zoro.

Oda literally told us EoS Zoro will rival EoS Luffy

And confirmed Sword God with the black blade > Kaido

Cuck

Zorotards got kicked off reddit and now we're going to kick them off WG, but not by means of moderation and banishment, but by attacking their own shame, lack of interpretation and lack of sense... in reading ONE PIECE.

ZKK ENDED ANY MORALS ANY ZOROTARD HAD
I wish we could shame them off Worstgen...but they don't feel shame. If fact, they thrive off being humiliated with their ridiculous headcanon.

I

Indigo

If you think your favorite character is relevant

ask yourselves

why havent you seen them do anything that actually matters in ages?

why do you spend your time zooming in on panels to see what they are doing and how impactful they are?

how have they changed the status quo and the world of One Piece?

they most likely didn't

that's Zoro included

Big Mom and Kaido were in the top of their game, and they spent the last decades doing FUCKING NOTHING

If him coming to your house and telling you Kidd is that strong wouldn’t convince you, then nothing he would reasonably draw in the manga would convince you lol. How strong a character is a lot of times up to the interpretation of the reader. I thought Oda did a fine job displaying that Kidd is strong. Feat+portrayal wise he’s 2nd or 3rd strongest in the alliance. I think that’s made clear.
Kid's potrayal was pretty good I would say in the story. He fought big mom 1 vs 1 for quite sometime . He fought her face 2 face while tanking all her blow while getting added damage from hawkins with heart stab and head buts. He was also the one who knocked out big mom many times( 3 times, might be 4 ) and his last attack penetrated her conquerors haki and her tough skin and knocked her out clean. I concider him 2nd strongest after luffy.

Zoro admitting Sanji is more of a thrilling opponent than King,
Wano putting current unmastered fruit, unmastered haki Luffy as equivalent to their all time greatest hero Ryuma.
Hiyori washing both Luffy and Zoro?:hihihi:

ask yourselves

why do you spend your time zooming in on panels to see what they are doing and how impactful they are?

they most likely didn't

that's Zoro included

Big Mom and Kaido were in the top of their game, and they spent the last decades doing FUCKING NOTHING
you dont have to be comparable to luffy to be relevant

ask yourselves

they most likely didn't

that's Zoro included

Why are you still going on about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.