What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think your favorite character is relevant

ask yourselves

why havent you seen them do anything that actually matters in ages?

why do you spend your time zooming in on panels to see what they are doing and how impactful they are?

how have they changed the status quo and the world of One Piece?

they most likely didn't

that's Zoro included

Big Mom and Kaido were in the top of their game, and they spent the last decades doing FUCKING NOTHING
What do you think is important? How many Zoro fans revel when Zoro is on the roof? Is this an important moment for Zoro? What did you want?

I

Indigo

Bro this forum has agendas on ALL directions, for every post about X character being useless you get the same number of posts about how they're the best thing ever, just make up your own mind.
I did, i made up my mind.

Luffy is the only one that matters.

No other character is actually relevant.

Luffy can beat all of them, even if he is weaker at the start, he will become stronger in the middle of the fight.

It doesn't matter how many times Oda tells me "Luffy needs his crew, Luffy needs people", when the only person that actually achieves things in the story is fucking Luffy

how has Zoro progressed in his dream? has he fought many swordsmen and learned?

how has Sanji progressed in his dream? has his made research or talked to people find about where the All Blue is?

no

the only fucking dream that matters is Luffy's, that's what

What are you talking about when Luffy EoS is Literally confirmed to he equal to Ryuma and Zoro EoS > Ryuma

Basically this chapter Oda told us
Real Joy Boy = Sword God
Luffy is Only Joy Boy for 20 minutes
Unlimited King of Hell Zoro > Ryuma = Joy Boy = EoS Luffy aka unlimited Joy Boy > Current Luffy = Current Zoro.

Oda literally told us EoS Zoro will rival EoS Luffy

And confirmed Sword God with the black blade > Kaido

Cuck
:milaugh:

Cry

Current Luffy (not EoS Luffy) = Sword God

:gokulaugh:

All you Zoro fans got cucked I'm sure your girlfriend or wife will make time for you to cry on her shoulder once she's finished with her boyfriend

:ihaha:

Reminder Zorocucks Zori will never be known as great as the Sword God or Luffy in his own origin country

:milaugh:

Next level cucked. Luffy should just fuck Hiyori for him as well.

:suresure:
Origin country? Zoro is born in East Blue, genius. He is not a Wanonese, like, at all. Even his name is European and not Japanese like literally all of Wanonese characters in the series, how is he a Wanonese? :nicagesmile:

Maybe, get your facts straight next time before talking shit? :gokulaugh:

Oh, and Luffy fucking Hiyori? Not the own that you think it is, considering it is Hiyori who simps for Zoro and not the other way around. :mihanha:

Zoro doesn't chase after pussy, baby. It is pussy who chases after Zoro. :joker:

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't Law, Kid and Luffy becoming Yonko? :choppawhat:
Yet somehow not relevant at all? BB being the final villain of One Piece, not relevant at all. Like what's with these half assed complaints?
Omg the series is losing it's greatness because ZKK didn't happen or the Raid didn't fail. Oh woah is me!? :pepemotion:

We get the fact that Oda is rushing the story to it's conclusion but these are not valid complaints. These are just theories and at the end of the day any theory can be incorrect. It's not the end of the world.
No, the complaints are:

• Zoro was directly stated to look exactly like Ushimaru and shown to be a spitting image of him. Oda even went out of his way to tease Zoro's lineage in an SBS, yet this has received no payoff.
  • Oda had Zoro directly compared to Ryuma multiple times both in and out of canon, yet he likened JoyBoy AKA Luffy to the Sword God. Literally everyone and their mother knows that Zoro parallels Ryuma. EVERYONE.
  • Oda introduced a grim reaper into the story on a cliffhanger with Zoro on the brink of death, just for him to recover offscreen with seemingly no explanation or issues.
  • Oda gave Zoro an entire subplot in Act 2, creating bonds between him & the people of Wano (one of whom is a Shimotsuki), yet he means nothing to them right now.
  • Oda gave Zoro the sword of the most recent figure of hope to the people of Wano, yet he means nothing to them.
Those are JUST about Zoro and only a few things off the top of my head

If you think your favorite character is relevant

ask yourselves

why havent you seen them do anything that actually matters in ages?

why do you spend your time zooming in on panels to see what they are doing and how impactful they are?

how have they changed the status quo and the world of One Piece?

they most likely didn't

that's Zoro included

Big Mom and Kaido were in the top of their game, and they spent the last decades doing FUCKING NOTHING
What are you talking about when Luffy EoS is Literally confirmed to he equal to Ryuma and Zoro EoS > Ryuma

Basically this chapter Oda told us
Real Joy Boy = Sword God
Luffy is Only Joy Boy for 20 minutes
Unlimited King of Hell Zoro > Ryuma = Joy Boy = EoS Luffy aka unlimited Joy Boy > Current Luffy = Current Zoro.

Oda literally told us EoS Zoro will rival EoS Luffy

And confirmed Sword God with the black blade > Kaido

Cuck
cucked BY GODA you zorosucker

wow, so relevant

i'm guessing he defeated a Yonko?

he unvailed the secrets of the Void Century then?

did he also get an awakened Devil Fruit?

did he awaken Conqueror's Haki?

Did he become a Yonkou? a supernova then? anything?

was he called the Sun God like you guys said he would?

How has he progressed in his dream of finding the All Blue btw?
It's funny you mentioned all of that but not once did you say character development, the most important aspect of a story, which Sanji got in spades. No wonder you aren't satisfied with Zoro in this arc, you care more about powerups and feats than actual storytelling. There is a reason Sanji fans were plenty satisfied with his character in WCI despite not having a lot of action.

I did, i made up my mind.

Luffy is the only one that matters.

No other character is actually relevant.

Luffy can beat all of them, even if he is weaker at the start, he will become stronger in the middle of the fight.

It doesn't matter how many times Oda tells me "Luffy needs his crew, Luffy needs people", when the only person that actually achieves things in the story is fucking Luffy

how has Zoro progressed in his dream? has he thought many swordsmen and learned?

how has Sanji progressed in his dream? has his made research or talked to people find about where the All Blue is?

no

the only fucking dream that matters is Luffy's, that's what
If your takeaway from Zoro having Luffy's back and saving him is that he doesn't matter you do you, his goal is whoever is WSS and this arc he has reached new heights and gained CoC (a power almost everyone argued Zoro would never get)

Status
Not open for further replies.