What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. This panel confirms the course of events. Something has happened outside of the world which had the Reverie as the trigger and includes Alabasta that not even with all the personal in the world can be taken care off thus no manpower is available to spare on Wano. Koby literally only finds out about the alliance the panel after this one so it's impossible they talked about it:

You see what you want to see i guess. Even the facts won't change your opinion.
Bottom left. Koby even says they don't have the manpower for drakes situation. And it makes it worse if they don't have the manpower to deal with an emperor without an alliance. And it straight up matches what Orochi has. The navy cannot bring wano down because they have Kaido

The fact that Luffy got paralled with Ryuma, not the dude who looks exactly like him :josad:
Oda is dancing on Zoro and Zoro's fans grave right now :josad:
That luffy has become the hero of wano and connected to the sword god by the average citizens more than Zoro has.
I don't see why that matters so much or somehow shits on Zoro's character.
It's basically the same as ZKK not happening, like did people expect Zoro to become Wano's hero even after it became clear ZKK wasn't happening?

That just seems like a blow to the overly ambitious expectations of some Zoro fans rather than a blow to Zoro himself considering how much he actually accomplished and how stronger he grew after this arc.
Hell the citizens are basically treating Joy Boy as just another legend and don't even know it was Luffy lol

Luffy's father -> the revolutionary leader Dragon
Sanji's father -> the supreme commander of the Germa, Underwold boss, scientist , criminal
Yamato's father -> one of the yonko
Zoro's father -> Green Bull an adimral, maybe SWORD leader?? would be that possible?

i mean to have the strongest of the crew kids of different fractions would be hilarious.

G

Gorosei Informer

Man this is exactly how I feel now
I wasn't even that sad when ZKK doesn't happen, eh, whatever, just a theory
But this
Holy fuck
Maybe the character assassiation that DrumzT talked about was Zoro's
Holy fuck
Holy....
Oda having Zoro be forced to try to commit seppuku in the beginning of the arc was ironic symbolic foreshadowing of how Oda would completely waste and butcher his character. G O D A!

Its called implications
Oda is having natives of Wano say Joy Boy rivals Ryuma
Surely they don't know Joy Boy but at the end of the day its Oda writing.

Basically what it firmly confirms is that Ryuma is the man who can slay Kaido and they see man who has slayed kaido as Ryuma level.

What they don't know is that Luffy slayed nerfed kaido with a mode he doesn't have much control over.

I think when Luffy fully masters Joy Boy he can compete with Ryuma just like when Zoro makes black blade he can compete with Ryuma
But in a 1v1 Kaido never loses according to the wano citizens, are we switching the hype to that old dead swordman now?

Bottom left. Koby even says they don't have the manpower for drakes situation. And it straight up matches what Orochi has. The navy cannot bring wano down because they have Kaido

Mate. Koby literally explains it and he's a member of the Navy with greater knowledge of the events as an outsider who lives in a closed off country with no intel on the Navy at all. Killer literally confirms in this chapter how difficult it is to get your hands on outside information.

Koby stated that they don't have the Manpower to use on the alliance because of everything explained prior. We're running circles here.

It's basically the same as ZKK not happening, like did people expect Zoro to become Wano's hero even after it became clear ZKK wan't happening?

That just seems like a blow to the overly ambitious expectations of some Zoro fans rather than a blow to Zoro himself considering how much he actually accomplished and how stronger he grew after this arc.
Hell the citizens are basically treating Joy Boy as just another legend and don't even know it was Luffy lol
Shit now i feel a bit better :josad: Thank you. :josad:

It's basically the same as ZKK not happening, like did people expect Zoro to become Wano's hero even after it became clear ZKK wan't happening?

Hell the citizens are basically treating Joy Boy as just another legends and don't even know it was Luffy lol
Well yeah?
Think back to the other islands we’ve been to this far.
1. Punk Hazard - The children consider Nami and Chopper their saviors
2. Dressrosa - The Tontattas built a statue for Usopp as their hero alongside Noland and Luffy
3. WCI - Sanji was indirectly called the savior of Whole Cake Island and changed Germa

Yet Zoro has an entire subplot relating to Wano and in the end, he doesn’t get anything more than he did in alabasta.

Like that’s the big thing, was that Zoro is one of the main characters of One Piece yet oda has been slowly dwindling him down to being nothing more than a weapon for luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.