What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda likely processed part of his own childhood when he wrote sanjis backstory. That's why he milked the shit out of sanjis suffering with his family unlike any other character before. It also fits with the theme of lots of absent or missing parents in the whole story and why Oda never visits his own hometown. Of course I cant proof it but if you ever did this yourself as an artist / author you can sense it by the details and intensity he put into the story and how repeatedly sanjis past is brought up and dealt with intensely (4 arcs!). So when this test came out I wasnt surprised, that he is / thinks 55% like sanji.
Oda's signature is also Sanji's eyebrow and he also used to work in an actual restaurant called Baratie and he is a smoker. I'm surprised people used to think Oda hated Sanji, he is hundred percent his favorite character.

I

Indigo

I don't see why that matters so much or somehow shits on Zoro's character.
It's basically the same as ZKK not happening, like did people expect Zoro to become Wano's hero even after it became clear ZKK wasn't happening?

That just seems like a blow to the overly ambitious expectations of some Zoro fans rather than a blow to Zoro himself considering how much he actually accomplished and how stronger he grew after this arc.
Hell the citizens are basically treating Joy Boy as just another legend and don't even know it was Luffy lol
If this is all Zoro gets on the swordsmen and samurai arc

why do you think Zoro fans should have hope for any plot in future arcs?

instead of just fights

Mate. Koby literally explains it and he's a member of the Navy with greater knowledge of the events as an outsider who lives in a closed off country with no intel on the Navy at all. Killer literally confirms in this chapter how difficult it is to get your hands on outside information.

Koby stated that they don't have the Manpower to use on the alliance because of everything explained prior. We're running circles here.
Who said Orochi has no knowledge? We know he knows about Vegapunk whereas Nami had to spy on the marines to find out about him.

Koby explains they don't have the manpower to take on an emperor crew who isn't even in an alliance.

Orochi tells us Wano can't fall because of Kaido.

The gorosei tell us they can't take over Wano even though they are injured and lost men.

The rational conclusion? The alliance>4 admirals and tens of thousands of marines.

Wouldn't he suprised if they could low diff marineford

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't see why that matters so much or somehow shits on Zoro's character.
It's basically the same as ZKK not happening, like did people expect Zoro to become Wano's hero even after it became clear ZKK wasn't happening?

That just seems like a blow to the overly ambitious expectations of some Zoro fans rather than a blow to Zoro himself considering how much he actually accomplished and how stronger he grew after this arc.
Hell the citizens are basically treating Joy Boy as just another legend and don't even know it was Luffy lol
ZKK was nothing but a theory that, as soon as Oda created a senzu bean just for Zoro to fight king, should have been buried forever.

The Ryuma thing though......that shit hurts. After the "he looks like Ushimaru and fights like him", the "Ryuma was also a one-eyed samurai, must be fate" speeches from Kawamatsu....ngl, that's a low blow.

ZKK was sometime the fans created by themselves. The Wano connection was an expectation created by Oda. This difference is crucial.

Why are Luffy fans even happy ?

Wano will go down as the arc that ruined his character. There's nothing to be happy about. That the things that ruin Luffy simultaneously shit on Zoro is a pleasant coincidence for Z haters but it still doesn't change the fact that Luffy is ass.
We're happy because we see the Zorocucks true agenda. To use that Luffy couldn't beat Kaido to put the cuck over Luffy

We're celebrating the death and humbling of the ZKK cult.

Its called implications
Oda is having natives of Wano say Joy Boy rivals Ryuma
Surely they don't know Joy Boy but at the end of the day its Oda writing.

Basically what it firmly confirms is that Ryuma is the man who can slay Kaido and they see man who has slayed kaido as Ryuma level.

What they don't know is that Luffy slayed nerfed kaido with a mode he doesn't have much control over.

I think when Luffy fully masters Joy Boy he can compete with Ryuma just like when Zoro makes black blade he can compete with Ryuma
So it’s not confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.