• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a fan of zoro because of moments like Luffy vs Zoro

Zoro vs MihawK
Thriller Bark
Him defeating Morgan
All of Luffy zoro parallels

Now zoro feels like just another straw hats.

If it was sanji we expect it to happen, his fans have low Standards, but I can't be fan of just a random no body.
Exactly this.

I wish Zoro to cut tie with Luffy and then we have spin off series or something for him.

We all know every protagonist interacting with Luffy will always turn into brainless Luffy's cheerleaders. Now it's Zoro turn and it sucks.

Umm
Ryuma is Joy Boy level
If luffy can be compared to Ryuma with his partial joy boy
Zoro can also be partial ryuma

Oda had Luffy defeat Nerf Kaido
He coulda easily had zoro kill nerf kaido as well.

Luffy isn't Ryuma level either but he can compete with him for 20 minutes

Zoro coulda gotten the same treatment
Current Luffy who liberated Wano is compared to Ryuma, Luffy/Joyboy that will liberate the world >>>>> Ryuma portrayal wise.

There are too many candidates for Emperor

Shanks, Blackbeard, Luffy, Law, Kid, but also Mihawk and Katakuri who is probably the new captain of BMPs.

In fact, Katakuri has the most land/territory out of all of them. He inherited BM's territories.

There are too many candidates for Emperor

Shanks, Blackbeard, Luffy, Law, Kid, but also Mihawk and Katakuri who is probably the new captain of BMPs.

In fact, Katakuri has the most land/territory out of all of them. He inherited BM's territories.
It ain't going to be katakuri. His bounty is little over a billion. When WB fell, Marco wasn't made emperor. I doubt Kata will. Its also not mihawk, as his bounty was released a while back in story time.

Either it will be just Luffy, or Luffy, Kid, and Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.