What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just want him to be an ordinary guy with a simple background, which Oda will not do at all as we're seeing with Luffy even more now than ever before. Dragon is probably the rain god of OP on top of everything too, Luffy is now the sun god and Joyboy etc.

Its either that or they hate Zoro lol. Zoro was introduced almost executed by a Marine whose son was also majorly relevant in that arc and Zoro killed the wolf pet of that son too.

Somehow this all has to come to a head. If Green Bull is Zoro's father, it would explain why Oda has held off Zoro's lineage so much and such. What if Green Bulls real name is Roronoa as part of it? No wait I guess hes gotta be a Shimotsuki then actually? Or he could be a Roronoa and hes just inspired by and or carrying on the legacy of Ushimaru? I'm too tired to try to make sense of this right now lmfao.

Zoro having a Marine for a father is quite ironic but also weirdly fitting as Zoro is a "pirate hunter" too ofc. Oda went for massive contrast and irony with who Sanji's father and brothers turned out to be, so why not with Zoro and his unknown family too?

Green Bull might even be an ally especially if he is Zoro's father too. Fujitora is already a sort of ally in a way and will become more an ally in future inevitably imo.

Fujitora and Ryokyugu were recruited somehow, 2 apparently Admiral level people recruited and made Admirals in such a short amount of time? How the fuck? And why too? Why are they serving the Marines? How did the Marines recruit them? Where from? Wano would help explain that potentially.

I'm guessing the WG might have given them their DFs as bribes to become Admirals for them too but I also hold out that Fujitora and Akainu are also related and Akainu is from Wano too but thats a whole other topic ofc.

Oda didn't make Ushimaru resemble Zoro by "accident", he didn't reference Ryuuma and Ushimaru directly with Zoro and in this arc without good reason.

Now Kaido and BM are out of the way, there is plenty more time and breathing room for Oda to expand on Zoro's lineage and such. Oda loves Zoro way too much to fuck up his character this much.
If people wanna find out Zoros heritage then they need to look at Sanji’s and find the parallels.

Oda’s parallels for WCI and Wano for Sanji and Zoro have been very weird but very clear.

I think Zoro having a dad who acts like Sanji is the exact sort of shit he’d love to push

G

Gorosei Informer

Because he’s not

Ushimaru looks like Zoro but the dumbasses that make these theories forget that Greenbull looks like real life actor which Zoro does not

Greenbull is not Ushimaru nor related to him in any way
Because Sanji looks so much like his father too right? Luffy and Dragon? Helmeppo and Morgan? Zoro does NOT have to look like his father. I don't look like my father, guess I'm not related to him after all! Given how much of a cunt he is though, I don't mind though, LMFAO!

You guys are are amazingly narrow minded but feel free to enlighten us with your clearly far superior theories whilst you're at it please. A lot easier to criticise then actually make risky claims, theories and such.

Zoro might resemble his mother more. Or he just happens to look more like Ushimaru than his father/Green Bull. In a series with so much fantastical elements, you guys love to nit pick the most asinine, petty shit.

If you turn out to be right about him not being related than congratulation, stroke that ego of yours as I know you will but if you look at all the stuff I posted and still think there is absolutely no possibility of it, then I pity you, I really do.

Because he’s not

Ushimaru looks like Zoro but the dumbasses that make these theories forget that Greenbull looks like real life actor which Zoro does not

Greenbull is not Ushimaru nor related to him in any way
What if Zoro is actually number Zero? 20 years ago the numbers existed. It might be possible Zoro was kept in a tube somewhere and was let out to act like an orphan, to learn the Sword God Three Sword Style.

Because Sanji looks so much like his father too right? Luffy and Dragon? Helmeppo and Morgan? Zoro does NOT have to look like his father. I don't look like my father, guess I'm not related to him after all! Given how much of a cunt he is though, I don't mind though, LMFAO!

You guys are are amazingly narrow minded but feel free to enlighten us with your clearly far superior theories whilst you're at it please. A lot easier to criticise then actually make risky claims, theories and such.

Zoro might resemble his mother more. Or he just happens to look more like Ushimaru than his father/Green Bull. In a series with so much fantastical elements, you guys love to nit pick the most asinine, petty shit.

If you turn out to be right about him not being related than congratulation, stroke that ego of yours as I know you will but if you look at all the stuff I posted and still think there is absolutely no possibility of it, then I pity you, I really do.
There’s a reason we didn’t see Greenbulls looks until we directly saw Momo’s adult form. He’s going to be an important role to someone in Wano rn

G

Gorosei Informer

Wow..so after ZKK now Its time of Green Bull is Zoros dad theory..
:ihaha:
Its been around for a long time. Even Morj is on board with it. But do you guys even look at what is being presented or do you just hear "Zoro is Green Bulls son" and immediately rush to try to dismiss it and laugh at it before giving it a chance?

G

Gorosei Informer

There’s a reason we didn’t see Greenbulls looks until we directly saw Momo’s adult form. He’s going to be an important role to someone in Wano rn
Exactly and these oblivious fools dont get that. Oda is hiding his face for a fucking important reason even in this chapter. But nah, it must be coincidence or just Oda hype baiting us right? Ushimaru wearing a GREEN BULL on his cloak is PURE COINCIDENCE. SMH. Idiots.

:lawsigh::saden::shame::joker:

Exactly and these oblivious fools dont get that. Oda is hiding his face for a fucking important reason even in this chapter. But nah, it must be coincidence or just Oda hype baiting us right? Ushimaru wearing a GREEN BULL on his cloak is PURE COINCIDENCE. SMH. Idiots.

:lawsigh::saden::shame::joker:
It’s only been one chapter. Next week is gonna be crazy. We don’t even have the poneglyph yet
Post automatically merged:

Kudos to Oda for actually killing some characters, but it just feels like he's just doing to fill a quota or something. The characters that died weren't characters I was really invested in... Wish he would've done a little for them so it would hit but oh well.
They aren’t deaths man. Who actually cares about any of them. They weren’t even treated like them in the chapter. Compare that to Fucking Monet dfkm

I don’t even think Hawkins is dead, Drake probably saved him

Chapter 1053 spoilers courtesy GetenIsABoy on Abney Park Forums:

- Green Bull's face is revealed and he's the spitting resemblance of Zoro. There is no explanation for why he resembles Zoro for the whole chapter.

- Green Bull has the Weed Weed fruit and his justice is Lost Justice. He was recommended personally by Kizaru.

- Zoro mentions he saw a Grim Reaper whilst he was unconscious and it turns out he was just thinking of Brook and how he almost died at Thriller Bark too.

- Sanji after seeing Yamato topless discovers another "hardening awakening" between his legs.

- Speed gets upset that Tama is mothercucking her with Nami so she races to adopt Toko instead to try to make Tama jealous. The Dawn arrives with it dawning on everyone that Toko has no parental figures/guardians left and maybe they should STFU about Tama then.

- It turns out Kaido and Big Mom were launched by the volcanic eruption, Kaido is currently soaring towards Queen from when Sanji kicked him and also that one minion Kaido thunder baguaed ages ago but is still trapped flying through the air.

- Big Mom was sent flying towards the waterfalls of Wano and as the Big Mom pirates finally figure how to climb a simple waterfall after a few weeks now, they are hit by Big Mom and knocked off the waterfall once again and the impact sends them all flying to Idris Elbaf somehow.

- Green Bull encounters the alliance and when asked who he is, he reveals "My name's Jeff". Turns out he's the brother of Zeff @BleakAsh who was meant to go to visit his brother but he got Lost and ended up at Wano.

- Green Bull states he heard of the Straw Hats having lavish, grandiose banquets and since he hasn't eaten in years because he "lost" his appetite, he is starving for Justice but especially a great feast too.

-Luffy reveals they are not having a feast this time for a change and Green Bull flies into a rage attacking Luffy.

- Kidd and Law encounter a mysterious figure who refers to themselves as the "Twerking Legend" and reveals their name is Dann D Lion. They look weirdly similar to Shiki the Golden Lion.

- End of chapter. Act 3 STILL hasn't ended yet either, lmao.

Editors Note: Damn Carrot is so hot, I wish she would nibble on my carrot. Wait shit, sorry Oda-senpai, I wasn't meant to say that!
waking up and reading this
what a masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.