What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

has the manga ever referred to dragon as garp's son ?
I've only ever remembered it being ambigious tbh. I've always suspected Dragon isn't his son at all.

I even joked that Roger might be Garp's brother too.

I can't remember if Dragon actually did this too but it would help prove he is Garps son I guess? He's not shown the Narcolepsy that Garp and Luffy have too lol.

Hmmm...hang on though....

Guess this does confirm it then? Can still be his child in an adoptive sense but idk.

Some random food for thought too:

Yep Luffy has been quasi-messiahfied, and in a particularly baffling and horrible way, especially during this arc.
Quasi messiahfied? He had to die to beat Kaido. He has been written like John Cena and Satoshi cross. Never give up, get back after defeated. That is not Messiah in any way. The MC after 1052 chapters still hasn't got any Berserk mode, negged none.

He need the "parallels" since Oda is japanese and Zoro wankers maintain the sales :blush:
Well, I think it is exactly because his readers are Japanese that he should stop the parallel, because Lolda himself just confirmed this chapter that Zoro is not Japanese and has nothing to do with the Japanese culture. Maintaining the parallel after this point is just going to insult his main readers both directly and indirectly.

Ngl, he looks petty as fuck if he keeps doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.