What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah. Or some other major ally Luffy cares about.
I suspect we're getting that with Sabo, Vivi, Boa unfortunately tbh. I do see another ally getting captured and Law will be a prime target due to his DF ofc too. I can't believe his DF was worth 5 billion beri! Thats more than the Yonkos and equal wto Whitebeard and Roger!

No one cares about your damned personal issues or opinions.
Be respectful of other's beliefs or take it to Twitter and stfu
Fastest hypocrisy/contradiction in the West.

You're not the judge, jury and executioner either so get off your high horse.

"Tolerate our beliefs but we won't tolerate yours, we'll complain about yours but don't you dare complain about ours and us! Also look at my favourite non political series like Attack on Titan, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, Fallout, Bioshock, Star Wars, Call of Duty etc".

Just because you don't care about them, doesn't meant others don't. You don't speak for everyone. This is a free, public forum in case you didn't know? But you know, I'd hate to ruin your "safe space".

I

Indigo

:neesama:
Been holding onto Enel and Magellan stocks for a decade. Oda you better be cooking something for me
Enel gonna be the main villain of the Spin Off series

he has dominated space, and the Straw Hats will go there

kinda like the 100 year quest from Fairy Tail lol

I suspect we're getting that with Sabo, Vivi, Boa unfortunately tbh. I do see another ally getting captured and Law will be a prime target due to his DF ofc too. I can't believe his DF was worth 5 billion beri! Thats more than the Yonkos and equal wto Whitebeard and Roger!

Fastest hypocrisy/contradiction in the West.

You're not the judge, jury and executioner either so get off your high horse.
Yeah. Law is the perfect candidate for this.

And he's also a "D", so that adds to his threat level.

Status
Not open for further replies.