What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the greenbowl spoilers were true

"Zoro & Sanji can fight an admiral now!!" is confirmed hypercopium :pepecopium::pepecopium:
"King and Queen are above Kid/ law"
Dead:gokulaugh:

They told us that 2 YC or 2 YC1 can beat an admiral or Yonko
Turns out only inbetweeners /low top tiers stand a real chance in 2v1
Post automatically merged:

Current Zoro one or two shots King with adv.coc.
So an admiral defeating easily King is not shocking.

But with Queen also ? I guess they were so fucked up. And we don't know how greenbull DF works.
:suresure:copium

Yeah it stands. You think Fuji could have gone full meteors on MG and destroy the place ? Not at all. Especially risking everyone lives around.

Admirals had restrictions.

I fully think King and Queen are needed here. King was badly hurt, sword broken and is missing a wing. Queen was badly hurt and is missing an arm. And they both didn’t know Greenbull so maybe underestimated him.

Against full health and full focused King and Queen I don’t think GB could have fooderized them like that.

Morely, Karasu, Lindbergh are likely lot less weak than you think.

Yeah and enemies didn’t expect them at all to strike.
They were hidden on the walls etc.

Sabo is strong but in DR let’s not pretend he was low top tier or something. He didn’t really master his DF and his fight with Fujitora wasn’t a death match.

Admirals in MF we’re much more deadly/serious
1. Exactly why would he use meteors against a logia again?
2 agreed actually
3. And? Regardless they were prepared something like that could happen hence why they had admirals on deck. He was definitely low top tier. He sure as well was above doffy

Current Zoro one or two shots King with adv.coc.
So an admiral defeating easily King is not shocking.

But with Queen also ? I guess they were so fucked up. And we don't know how greenbull DF works.
:suresure:copium
Nerfed Linlin (no memories, haki, df) trashed Queen...add King, Olin will still win low diffs in 1v2

GB only did what BM and Kaido can already do even when nerfed

This is GB hype
The strongest admiral under Akainu

Status
Not open for further replies.