What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep akainu fought aokiji that probably is weakest admiral among all admirals (its said that marine is significantly stronger than before) and it still was 10+ day fight they're damn near equal
We really can't say weakest. It was said they both nearly killed each other. Deciding factor must be elemetal advantage for akainu that's it. akainu got a ugly scar or cool scar whatever people prefer over his neck and face. by no means either of them is weak or strong. they are nearly equal.

This chapter. Smh.

Few fans: Oda wanks/dickrides Luffy.
Also same fans: Sucks for you Luffytards. Oda trolled you. Hahaha.

Anyways, expected Lyffy get around 3 billion but never thought everyone share same bounty.

We really can't say weakest. It was said they both nearly killed each other. Deciding factor must be elemetal advantage for akainu that's it. akainu got a ugly scar or cool scar whatever people prefer over his neck and face. by no means either of them is weak or strong. they are nearly equal.
what i mean was that even tough at least for me he is weakest of them gap between weakest and strongest is almost noting

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
I'm actually serious :josad:
I apologize for assuming, it's a bad habit of mine. It actually works.

Akainu: Magma
Aokiji: Ice
Kizaru: Light
Fujitora: Gravity
Ryogugyu: Plant

Magma > Ice
Ice > Plant
Magma > Plant
Plant >Light
Light > Magma (Suns are hotter than volcanos dontcha know?)
Gravity > Magma (Meteor low diffs volcano)
Gravity > Light (Gravity bends Light)
Plant > Gravity (plants grow through gravity on some level)
Ice > Light (Absolute Zero > Light)

Lots of checks and balances. To me, One Piece power scaling is hard because it depends of match ups. Green Bull neg diffs Kizaru: he just absorbs the light. But, Akainu just DESTROYS Green Bull, because he fights with plants

Status
Not open for further replies.