What the best thing in the chap ?


  • Total voters
    683
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Sanji fighting Kizaru 70% chance green bull 30% chance and fujitora 0% chance


I can see Zoro fighting fujitora 70% chance ( he want to get rid of super nova system and mihawk is one) and 30% chance green bull
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top