What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Law both outdid Zoro and will be receiving rewards greater than Zoro for their performance. Still. Zoro was very impressive.

For an underling. Buts that’s all he is, and will ever be. You can’t compare him to the big shots of the new era

:cheers:

uNdErLiNg

Imagine being a captain so pathetic you literally shit your pants when the underling flexes his muscles.

That only shows how pathetic Law and Kidd are.
Forget about Luffy himself, they even look at Luffy's underling like he's second coming of God himself.

You are one of the very few reasonable kidd fans. Why do they hype him up so much?
I mean to be honest, you downplay him hard, although idk if you are serious about that or if you just do it out of spite.
Kid's stronger than most YC1s, imo.

but I've only reached that conclusion because I pay a lot of attention to his fights, because I actually cared about the character before Oda ruined it.
Oda's issue is that he portrays him utterly incoherently. For the rival of Luffy, defeater of big mom, you'd think he would have at least some development pre-onigashima, right? Nope, the first time Kid does anything is when he fights on the roof.

Oda plays both sides. Kid is Luffy's rival, but also he's trash. He doesn't hurt kaido, he doesn't get ACoC, he is overshadowed by Law, but yet Oda will still declare Kid as Luffy's rival and give him a 2+ billion berry bounty. This is utterly incoherent portrayal and I wish Oda would just pick a side and stick with it.

You want Kid to be a failed rival? Okay, have Luffy beat the living shit out of him. No, you want him to be a real rival? Then let him get ACoC, hurt kaido, and beat linlin without bombs. Either option is better than the third, shitty option of playing both sides because you wrote yourself into a corner.

Because Oda portrays Kid incoherently, its hard to objectively powerscale him, because even Oda isn't very good at that.

New spoilers thanks by Rhydon and Etenboobies:

- Wanda is dead. Appareantly was thrown out of Onigashima by Carrot when they where trying to get back inside. No one remembered who Wanda was and don't ask any more.
- Yamato confirms she's a Those. She says to Nami that in fact there is no need for her to be Oden anymore since Wano is now free as Oden intended. She now identifies as Gaimon's chest.
- Chimney appears in Wano. Ryukusjkuioudlkulu was in fact accompanying her.

More info coming in the following hours

Make a Current Zoro vs Kidd fresh poll
Lets see how many votes he gets

And when Kidd will gets destroyed badly excuse will be "this is Zoro fan forum"
Well here is Youtube poll then

Literally no one besides wild wankers think Useless Kidd is anywhere near Zoro.
You guys were struggling against Roof Top Zoro but now suddenly Kidd with literally no impressive ability can beat not just advanced CoA but advanced CoC and Attack power that can kill Big Mom in one shot.

May as well argue Luffy < Kidd at this point with this level of delusion.
Polls don't write the manga, as far as I know
One shot Linlin? That's why I can't take your arguments seriously :risitameh:

Make a Current Zoro vs Kidd fresh poll
Lets see how many votes he gets

And when Kidd will gets destroyed badly excuse will be "this is Zoro fan forum"
Well here is Youtube poll then

Literally no one besides wild wankers think Useless Kidd is anywhere near Zoro.
You guys were struggling against Roof Top Zoro but now suddenly Kidd with literally no impressive ability can beat not just advanced CoA but advanced CoC and Attack power that can kill Big Mom in one shot.

May as well argue Luffy < Kidd at this point with this level of delusion.
sanji will beat kid high diff at worst there is no need for zoro its not even a good fight he will trash kid with out using AdCoC

The only consolidation we got from spoiler is that luffy is now confirmed/acknowledged yonko. Buggy as an emperor shatters the power level of a yonko system. So, in all these years, we thought that to be a yonko you have to be a monster, but now, yonko is just a title with teritory. LMAO. Oda shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.