What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, Oda's writing is utterly incoherent and unenjoyable
Facts, Oda never explains anything. You never know why something is happening especially in fights, We never know when haki is being used or not so we don't know what caused the outcome.

Unlike Togashi's writing we understand why everything is happening in Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter.

The reason why I suspect that this is going to be hype are a few reasons:

We see Coby being promoted to vice admiral and helmeppo being promoted to rear admiral after capturing boa. Coby and boa did clash but he allowed for her sisters and other women to escape. He promised her that if anything goes south he is getting her out of there. He captured her so that he can advanced in rank and prove his strength defeating her. Not to have her executed

We see that mihawk folded the marines hence why they sent an admiral to capture him but mihawk left after folding the fodder marines.

Black beard sent aokiji to bring in mihawk since shiryuu wants mihawks blade

We see what happened to sabo: he was framed. He was captured deliberately. We see that doffy and sabo meet while in prison. They break free and team up. Doffy agrees to team up with the revolutionaries as his last revenge to both the world government and celestial dragons

Weevil was fodderizing vice admirals and buggy and his crew pulled up excepting him into his crew. Because buggy once belong to the pirate kings crew weevils mom told him to accept.

Last edited:
The reason why I suspect that this is going to be hype are a few reasons:

We see Coby being promoted to vice admiral and helmeppo being promoted to rear admiral after capturing boa. Coby and boa did clash but he allowed for her sisters and other women to escape. He promised her that if anything goes south he is getting her out of there. He captured her so that he can advanced in rank and prove himself. Not to have her executed

We see that mihawk folded the marines hence why they sent an admiral to capture him but mihawk left after folding the fodder marines.

Black beard sent aokiji to bring in mihawk since shiryuu wants mihawks blade

We see what happened to sabo: he was framed. He was captured deliberately. We see that doffy and sabo meet while in prison. They break free and team up. Doffy agrees to team up with the celestial dragons as his last revenge to both the world government and celestial dragons

Weevil was fodderizing vice admirals and buggy and his crew pulled up excepting him into his crew. Because buggy once belong to the pirate kings crew weevils mom told him to accept.
I honestly have no hope for koby anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.