What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Miss Bakkin dies of a sudden heart attack after opening an empty treasure chest. Weevil then declares he is reforming the Whitebeard Pirates and sends a call out to his "brothers".

Show me when did useless kid made big mom bleed on panel?

I
Her face before Punk Crash

Her face after Punk Crash

Now, answer my question. Since you yourself just said that Robin and Jimbei can do exactly what Kidd and Law did. Do you believe that Robin and Jimbei can tank multiple yonko attacks, fight and survive an all out Big Mom, and damage her to the point that she gives them props and says that she hasn’t hurt this much for “decades”?

Kid damaged an emperor without using haki
Dude I really think Kaye’s primarily bleeding because of all the internal damage puncture ville did

her internals got clocked by it

I don’t think this will make fresh big mom bleed

sure kid applying pressure might have caused it but her internals are already fucked

if king launched tempuradon (kkg level) she’d bleed too and that attack is so huge it will make mountain sized hole and drop her in jt

Probably not. King is not as versatile as Emperor Eustass Kidd and fire is probably less effective against Big Mom than smashing her with metal interestingly enough.

Is King even lethal enough to periece Big Mom?
King it's one of the most versatile characters in the manga.

I don't know how you can say Kid is more versatile than King when all Kid does with his devil fruit power is used punch, crush, or slam.

King's magma like flames can definitely hurt big Mom especially if the magma killed or severely injured her.

Dude I really think Kaye’s primarily bleeding because of all the internal damage puncture ville did

her internals got clocked by it

I don’t think this will make fresh big mom bleed

sure kid applying pressure might have caused it but her internals are already fucked

if king launched tempuradon (kkg level) she’d bleed too and that attack is so huge it will make mountain sized hole and drop her in jt
headcanon

Her face before Punk Crash

Her face after Punk Crash

Now, answer my question. Since you yourself just said that Robin and Jimbei can do exactly what Kidd and Law did. Do you believe that Robin and Jimbei can tank multiple yonko attacks, fight and survive an all out Big Mom, and damage her to the point that she gives them props and says that she hasn’t hurt this much for “decades”?
Depends
Jinbei already tanked a direct hit from big mom

kid never tanked a hit on that level
That ikokou never landed on kidd just on his metal armor

Status
Not open for further replies.