What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the math on the bounties of Luffy, Kid, and Law was the combined sum of Kaido and Big Mom which will be divided into three. If it's not just 3B flat, then the sum might even be 10B to be divided to them three. Still, it is still unacceptable that for the first time, Luffy did not surpass the bounty of the opponent he defeated.

With how much Oda focus on Kid and Law, it's not even a guarantee that Zoro and Sanji will be the one to defeat admirals. But I guess Zoro could fight Mihawk
Nah its the SHs vs Marines.

You see how Kidd and Law didnt even fight a Beast Pirate. If they are in the final War....they will be fighting a Third Party.

Oda isnt an idiot....he knows his fans want to see Sanji and Zoro fight Admirals instead of Kidd and Law.

Both Kidd and Law have never even had proper solo fight anyways....((Law vs Vergo dont count, cause it was onesided at different points of the fight)).

If she actually uses conquerors coating next time, if there is one, then Kid and Law would get fucked.
Lmao just like she was going to beat them in the raid.

man ya have to have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old if you don’t get the clear themes of “New Era > Old Era” one piece has been pushing since the beginning of series. If Big Mom meets them again she’s getting her shit pushed in

bro really beat King and Queen whit zero diff
make sense he's an admiral
but no diff how strong is this guy
for sure stronger than big mom
and even luffy tbh
if he really :finally::queenhear::king:beat them no diff and they are healthy
and 2v1
he's stronger than luffy and big mom
Admirals are the best fighters in the world, even if he was weaker than BM there's no way that a top tier loses to BM. :myman:

I guess the math on the bounties of Luffy, Kid, and Law was the combined sum of Kaido and Big Mom which will be divided into three. If it's not just 3B flat, then the sum might even be 10B to be divided to them three. Still, it is still unacceptable that for the first time, Luffy did not surpass the bounty of the opponent he defeated.
Luffy should have at least 500M more than kid and law.

You sure it was that…? Seemed to me like King and Queen were taking care of equally important tasks like trynna tell Tobi Roppo what to do (they don’t even respect him enough to come out on his orders) and fishing out snitches in the crew. Queen did most of the Beast Pirate monologuing too. :kayneshrug:
Did we read the same raid ?

The Beast pirates are a crew always fighting for supremacy against one another that's why they refused to come if King called them.

When things got serious, next to Queen, King put their internal power struggle on hold and gave them orders which they followed without objection.

King has literally commanded his crew more than Katakuri ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.