What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But even the overconfident Doffy understood that Kaido would murk him.
Well he also backed off from Aokiji despite Aokiji literally freezing him casually and nearly killing him.

He was hell bent on killing smoker but Aokiji casually showed him on his bicycle, didn't take his hands out of his pockets and Doffy damn near froze to death.

Then Doffy was like "Aaight time to haul ass"

I think with stating that Aramaki merely finished of "weakened" commanders (something we don't even know) you guys are undermining how much this chapter changes the power perception in Op and the community as a whole.

For years this stupid YC1 being anywhere close to an Admiral been thrown around which turned out to be an epic fail. A shit ton of arguments were run with that premise backing it up.

I think it should be clear now that any YC duo is no match for an Admiral and we aren't even talking about the guy that in canon stands above Ryokugyu
Lmao :suresure::suresure::suresure: You think loser of Wano battle Ling and Queen recovered faster than the winner of Wano battle Luffy and Lolo?

What copium you Ladmiral wankers are using?

Fresh Marco easily negs post-Wano battle losers Ling + Queen (who are nearly dying) at the same time, they were crippled and shouldn't even be recovered faster than Lolo and Luffy after the wano battle.

Not creating anything, I'm giving you an example of what complete dominance is, beating someone with cheap unavoidable hax isn't that.
But you say that, not Oda.

- Oda never said that a character needs to beat someone into a pulp to make it dominant.
- Oda never said that beating someone with a DF is not as impressive as destroying them with a club.

Like i said. You're setting conditions yourself and then claim that their feat is not impressive when it doesn't meet your expectations.

And no a new born with a DF couldn't do that.

Well he also backed off from Aokiji despite Aokiji literally freezing him casually and nearly killing him.

He was hell bent on killing smoker but Aokiji casually showed him on his bicycle, didn't take his hands out of his pockets and Doffy damn near froze to death.

Then Doffy was like "Aaight time to haul ass"
Yet with only Kaidou's name been mentioned him nearly shit in his pants.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Imagine that.....
:sanjismug:

But on a serious note.
The thing that makes me adamant on Sanji fighting an Admiral, is that Ryo's quirky talk with Fujitora about "pretty gals" and "I don't even bother eating because it's boring" makes it look like he was tailor-made to fight Sanji.

I've said it before, post-WCI I started to feel that Oda completely shifted his original plans for Sanji and started to give him more oriented plots. First with the Vinsmokes, then Queen talking about MADS. Suddenly Sanji's got this connection to one of the most anticipated characters in the story, aka Vegapunk, who I've always thought would be a Franky/Chopper related character, and introduces a character that immediately makes us remind of Sanji due to his first "appearance", aka Ryokugyu.
Don't know about others, but I'm hyped about it.
:stealthblack:
I'm of the mindset that Oda is a nutcase genius who has had multiple plotlines simmering for a long time. Take Sanji. Back in Alabasta, he was "Mr. Prince.", and he was referred to being from the North Blue during the Jaya arc. I think Oda is the kind of guy who makes detailed, rich backstories for characters, and then changes them as need be to fit the plot.

Ryokugyu having such a focus on food and women definitely sets him up to fight Sanji. It's an interesting fight, too, because plants can burn, but, living plants, due to their moisture, have a hard time burning. So... my dream is Sanji/Zoro vs Green Bull. Zoro cuts, Sanji burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.