What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you this, if Sugar beat King and Queen by turning them into toys, is she dominating them? She's beating them with unavoidable hax much like Ryokugyu is implied to this chapter, so according to your logic, she's completely dominating them.

Yes, a newborn with his fruit would logically be able to do the exact same thing and absorb nutrients to KO whoever it wanted to.
First of all even toy version of king would kill sugar but secondly she’s too slow to even do that

Let me ask you this, if Sugar beat King and Queen by turning them into toys, is she dominating them? She's beating them with unavoidable hax much like Ryokugyu is implied to this chapter, so according to your logic, she's completely dominating them.

Yes, a newborn with his fruit would logically be able to do the exact same thing and absorb nutrients to KO whoever it wanted to.
But she has destroyed them them lmao. They lost, that's what matters.

Also, you're acting like a provider confirmed that Aramaki won by sucking them out of nutrients. They clearly made it seem like he beat their asses AND THEN sucked them dry. Either way, he defeated two commanders in overwhelming fashion. If he felt like it could casually take their lives.

Doflamingo assaulted Fujitora and was comfortable he could deal with him later. But the thought of provoking Kaido shook him to the core. Also, when Doffy abandoned the Shichibukai when faced with the options of either going against Kaido or having the admirals being dispatched, Law said that acting in favor of not messing with Kaido was the only logical choice for him.

I mean, certainly an admiral is above a Yonko right hand man, but the Yonko have been portrayed as the peak in power. With Kaido being the world's strongest creature, different sources calling him strongest too, with Oda basically putting Kaido > Akainu in the SBS, and Shanks being his peer, fighting off Kaido before Marineford and confidently walking into the war to end it.
You are forgetting that Doflamingo told the Donquixote family that dealing with Fujitora would require all of them. He clearly knew he was outmatched 1 on 1, lol.

First of all even toy version of king would kill sugar but secondly she’s too slow to even do that
Sugar's toys have to follow her rules, same with King if she turned him into one

And her being slow is just dancing around my point, fact is that her using hax to beat them is no different from Ryokugyu, it's not "complete dominance".

But she has destroyed them them lmao. They lost, that's what matters.

Also, you're acting like a provider confirmed that Aramaki won by sucking them out of nutrients. They clearly made it seem like he beat their asses AND THEN sucked them dry. Either way, he defeated two commanders in overwhelming fashion. If he felt like it could casually take their lives.
We'll have to wait and see if that's the case I guess

Yes he beat two commanders, I never denied that, but how he beat them is just as important.

Status
Not open for further replies.