What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'd fit perfectly as Zoro's opponent—Don't even compare Queen with Kizaru, please. IDK what it's gonna look but I think it narratively makes more sense for him to be Zoro's fight.

My biggest reasons are:

One, Kizaru had multiple interactions with the number 2s of their respective factions: Rayleigh, Marco, and Ben Beckman. Two, Kizaru's other number 2 interaction is with Zoro, who he almost killed and put a hole in him—Zolo has that score to settle.

The other not-so-strong reasons are...

1. Kizaru is a skilled swordsman. He is able to fight on par with Rayleigh.

2. Kizaru acts like a close associate of Akainu, a potential opponent for Luffy, just like Zoro is for Luffy. It's not like they're best friends or something but he appears to be the only admiral who actually listens to Akainu much like Zoro, who almost always obeys Luffy without questioning him.

3. Zoro's opponents these days are given similar abilities to Sanji: Shiryu has invisibility while King has crazy durability and fire abilities. Kizaru uses kicks and speed, so I think he fits the theme. Of course, this applies to GB too but I think Kizaru is the better option due to the aforementioned reasons.

I think Kizaru is a strong possibility; though nothing definite at this point.
Sanji x Kizaru
Zoro x Greenbull
Fujitora will resign his post, and will likely be an ally in the final war.
:kata:

I love how when an Admiral neg diffs two Yonko commanders, your response is “oh we need more information, King and Queen still mid diff Issho”

But when Fujitora shows up with a bandage on from a fight that he apparently won, suddenly you seem to believe that no more information is needed and use this off-paneled fight to argue that King and Queen mid diff Issho despite getting negged by Issho’s equal in canon?

It’s almost as if you have no consistent powerscaling methods and are just determined to advance your bias despite getting ratio’d into oblivion with every comment you type? Lol
Ignoring that it's explicitly implied Ryokugyu beat them with hax here, nothing like that is implied in the Revs + Fujitora/Ryokugyu instance where Fujitora's wrapped in bandages.

You're the biggest Admiral wanker on this site, don't talk to me about bias.

“if i circle the same word enough times its kinda like making an argument with evidence”
Yikes.

Sanji's storyline = tied to MADS (Judge,Queen,VEGAPUNK)
Vegapunk = tied to Sanji's origins, he is the one who discovered lineage factor that's been used to fuck with Judge's kids genetics

Sanji's power = science
Vegapunk's/SSG power = science

I see a lot of mihawk fans celebrating buggy being yonko

but you know, Law’s bounty is almost assured to be far higher than zoro’s. It seems oda wants Luffy, kid, and law to always have comparable bounties.

yet zoro is supposed to become WSSM eventually. if zoro is crowned WSSM while law’s bounty is higher, does that mean that according to the WG, WSSM doesn’t mean the strongest guy who uses a sword?
Post automatically merged:

Obviously law<zoro, but the WG doesn’t seem to believe that

but you know, Law’s bounty is almost assured to be far higher than zoro’s. It seems oda wants Luffy, kid, and law to always have comparable bounties.

yet zoro is supposed to become WSSM eventually. if zoro is crowned WSSM while law’s bounty is higher, does that mean that according to the WG, WSSM doesn’t mean the strongest guy who uses a sword?

The wg believes law = luffy they are clowns

we still using bounties as a proper powerscaling metric in 2022? :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.