What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'd fit perfectly as Zoro's opponent—Don't even compare Queen with Kizaru, please. IDK what it's gonna look but I think it narratively makes more sense for him to be Zoro's fight.

My biggest reasons are:

One, Kizaru had multiple interactions with the number 2s of their respective factions: Rayleigh, Marco, and Ben Beckman. Two, Kizaru's other number 2 interaction is with Zoro, who he almost killed and put a hole in him—Zolo has that score to settle.

The other not-so-strong reasons are...

1. Kizaru is a skilled swordsman. He is able to fight on par with Rayleigh.

2. Kizaru acts like a close associate of Akainu, a potential opponent for Luffy, just like Zoro is for Luffy. It's not like they're best friends or something but he appears to be the only admiral who actually listens to Akainu much like Zoro, who almost always obeys Luffy without questioning him.

3. Zoro's opponents these days are given similar abilities to Sanji: Shiryu has invisibility while King has crazy durability and fire abilities. Kizaru uses kicks and speed, so I think he fits the theme. Of course, this applies to GB too but I think Kizaru is the better option due to the aforementioned reasons.

I think Kizaru is a strong possibility; though nothing definite at this point.
No matter what the parallels are, Zoro always end up fighting the second strongest, that the thing most people ignore. Akainu, Kizaru, Fijutora and Roukugyou, there no doubt that the second strongest here is Kizaru and probably Zoro futur opponent.

I first thought you were a cool guy and wanted to be your friend for real, I even talked to you in DM if you remember but unfortunately you turned out to be an a**hole who’s rude to others and doesn’t respect anyone especially if he doesn’t like your God Zolololo. So whenever I come across your profile I just smh as to how much of a sicko I found out you were:josad::josad:
As far as not liking zoro goes @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung is one of my oldest friends on this site and he is far from a zoro fan

most of my fans were sanjitards from oro Jackson anyways like @Cuistot @Mr. Anderson

its just that over time most of the sanji fans have stopped liking him because he’s been a shit tier character

Status
Not open for further replies.