What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk: The biggest disappointment in this arc is the lack of development Kaido got as a character. Like we don't know shit about him. Compare that to Doflamingo who probably is the best developed antagonist in the manga. It's really a let down.
Doffy is connected to Law. Kaido is connected to the scabbards.

There's your difference.

1- I didn't swear nothing or the sort.
2- He did in WCI. Go read it again and see Sanji and Luffy blocking BM's attack targeting Reiju.
3-

You people make it too easy.
:sanjismug:
Sanji attacking BM when she’s not paying attention to him isn’t seeing a Yonko homie. Unless you think all the Kid pirates going at it with Kaido counts. Cause Kid pirates> Sanji if that’s the case.

Linlin is a confirmed ACoC user. She used CoC against kid and law off screen. Afterwards Kid and law pushed her so far that she sacrificed lifespan.

In any case, all those people who pretended that Kid and Law weren't pushing her to extreme diff were lying or huffing copium. Oda wants them to be low top tiers.
I just need to see some real feats from them
Linlin fight showed nothing more than high tier feats with top tier AP from Law

(Every YC1 have one top tier stat anyways)

zoro is true low top tier as he has all top tier stats besides CoO and Enma control

kidd and law need AsvCoA advCox speed boost physicals etc

Even if King just stands there and does nothing, Doffy can't even put a scratch on him even with the strongest of his attacks. Even Bird Cage can't help him.
Horrible example, King can switch between frail defenses and high defenses but slow speed, if he chooses the defense form, Doffy already has shown to be able to contend with Jozu, who has a much higher defense, as seen when he blocked an attack from Mihawk, who’s much more powerful than Zoro and doesn’t have a meme three sword fighting style like his pupil, speed form is frail, and Doffy can fly, which gives him an advantage Zoro didn’t have.
King’s highest feat in the story is to be a Kaidou’s fanboy and say how cool and powerful he is. I’m not deranged to say Doffy would push Aokiji/Fujitora to hard, no, Admirals are very powerful, I would even say Fuji would push Kaidou to extreme diff, but to be with your equal-ish, and still get negged off screen by an Admiral, while Doffy was able to confront one outside the WG’s control, so he couldn’t play his Marijoa’s secret card, and still able to escape when he saw he wasn’t strong enough. This is fucking embarrassing, and a reminder that YC1 means nothing, weakened Marco was still able to block an attack from Kaidou, King would have been “Kaidou sama, you want me to die? Only because it’s you UwU” in his place.
Oh, and he manipulates fire, unfortunately this is not Bleach, and fire is the jobber element anyone can block or even use even if they’re not Lunarians.
Yeah, absolutely, I stand by Doffy>King, I’ll even state that a CD that didn’t spent their entire life doing nothing in luxury, is stronger than a lunarian, hence them being wiped out.

Real talk: The biggest disappointment in this arc is the lack of development Kaido got as a character. Like we don't know shit about him. Compare that to Doflamingo who probably is the best developed antagonist in the manga. It's really a let down.
You realise Doflamingo was the odd man out right? And Kaidos backstory told what it was meant to tell. Kaido been fighting since a kid and values strength over everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.